FI
4.5

4.5
Ruqayyah
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good to have have for winter time! READ BELLOW!! I'm a fit girl and try not to overlook vitamin which may have a protective effect against Viruses, according to recent research of it's ingredients and at the same time has no taste. Also it's called vitamin of sun, but during the winter time when there is sun deficiency and there is no sun absorption through the body, you can take one big size package of this vitamins which are highest quality, and not only the immunity but also your bones will be healthy and strong. Regarding dosage, I take as written on package. THUMBS UP if you find this review helpful!!!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The E.L.F. monochromatic multi-sticks are new to iHerb and I had to give them a try. The jury is in and I LOVE them. They truly are multipurpose; I have used as eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, and lipgloss. The formula is between a balm and a cream, but the big selling point for me is the pigmentation. The color is so pretty and natural. I will purchase more for sure.

Posted on May 19, 2022

The size of the blush is very practical, it has no scent, packaging is nice and very easy to use. However, i did not expect it to be this shiny! But it will do, texture is creamy, color is nice

04cbf15a-f627-4aeb-bd44-b4c080490dee
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It was my first time to try the product and I'm really surprised it suits me so much with my everyday make-up. The size is quite tiny but it is enough for my small size kit for work. I would definitely order again for this product.

5ecb2dd2-f8dd-4740-a596-b46f5581ff92
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

What a bargain. The color is so lovely! Decent quality. Even though it’s more on the orange side than cherry. Scent doesn’t bother me.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

was surprised that this has shimmers in it, I usually do not like that in my makeup but when I blend this it creates a luminous effect and it actually looked great, oh and I love how tiny it is

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

amazing I wanted to be with you alone And talk about the weather But traditions I can trace against the child in your face Won't escape my attention

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Some of the ELF products really bring me pleasant surprises. This is one of them. Nice color with glitters. No fragrance. Mini size for easy carrying outdoors. The color lasts even after a workout in gym.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

LOVE!!! This is amazing. Very small size BUT goes a long way. Great quality and packaging I use it on eyes lips and cheeks. Great color and will order more!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Fantastic and a natural bronzer It keeps ur skin shiny and moisturized The scent is light The size is cute Great quality Amazing color The texture is so amazing