FI

Posted on Sep 18, 2021
A little goes a long way.

If you want a clean texture without pigment, this is definitely the product you’re looking for. The spoolies apply nice and even. The only thing I didn’t like about it is the dry down time. It just takes so much time to dry down. Also, do not over apply as that might be tempting since it’s a clear gel. A little does go a long way. Overall it performs well. My lash and brows get the shape, lift, and textured-look that I want. So I only took one star down for the dry down because for the first hour your brows will look kind of wet rather than styled.

d2e6c466-d77f-4b00-a9d2-351a3d392e4c
297395b7-8f88-4871-8004-69f86bd2fae9

I wasn't sure whether to take it or not, especially because, suffering from quite serious health problems, I didn't want to trigger attacks of rosacea or inflame my skin, which is sensitive. I can never wear makeup for these problems but this product has changed my life. It makes you look much tidier, sets your eyebrows in a very natural way and stays all day, a little less in summer if there are very high temperatures. I really recommend it and it's also my mini secret for all the people who compliment my brows. I tried to find substitutes when it ran out but couldn't find any, really. If the review was helpful please leave a like, thank you 💗

34c03532-16fd-446c-a054-9b961da6a36b
65b26e2b-34aa-4f9e-8e55-24aa674061d6
Posted on May 30, 2022

scent so soft.. u can use it daily, with quality ingredients in small size can be used for any age. the package in very good and safe , the benefit can make your lashes and brows healthier and looks great coverage all day, no color and texture not too sticky.............. i bought it 2

b1e590a7-2907-4bf5-9976-a12ba34f743e
Posted on May 25, 2022

It really holds my brows and lashes for a very long time , it needs makeup remover to be really removed, it is perfect for a clean look and no makeup makeup look, the size of it is great. The color is clear and the quality is fantastic, there is no scent to it.

139b3a04-0d6d-47e2-81ce-cccfb061aa26
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I loved this mascara!It’s so good! The size is perfect and I’m in love with the quality of the product! The texture is really good and the color is super clear. It’s easy to use. The package was in good condition and the scent of the product is soft.

1298eba4-19df-4739-8b41-480c1105c8e4
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I really like this product on my eyebrows and eyelashes. The formula for both brow and lash is the same, but in different bottles for convenience. It might seem at first glance that the brushes brows and lashes are the same, but once I actually open and use them I realized that brushes are different. This product makes my eyebrows look more in shape and gives me wet finish which I like a lot. My eyelashes are curved with this mascara as the same as when I use my regular black mascara. Ideal for creating no makeup or natural makeup look. I think this will last me really long time and price pount with discount was amazing. My mom also got interested and asked me to order her one. Recommend!

43b5fa31-12a7-4108-9dfd-f94a991efb97
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love this clear mascara. Bought it in the USA 2 years ago and have been using it since. Now that it ran out, I decided to order it on iHerb because you can't find it where I live. This gives such a natural look, putting every single hair in place and thickening slightly. I definitely recommend for you to get it, it's an incredible value for money, and as good as any expensive clear mascara. Please like my review if it's helpful :)

62d84679-a347-4aab-b9a1-e496bc7aeeb3
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love it this is my second purchase it’s really going well with my eyebrows and a very affordable price .. the first one was a gift from my cousin :) btw I never did anything to my eyebrows that’s why it might a little bet different from other girls .. loved it

ee77c02d-f279-47d0-bc0d-c48e3745b23c
99840f18-2b98-4c58-a850-af0dd4b8093a
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

e7fdda16-0ec6-4d24-b03f-84a8546e2eae
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

no scent at all easy to use. the size is small good for little purse. it nice to use esp. summer time no color no smudging on face. the texture of the liquid is not sticky at all. i like the packaging of this brand soo convenient. the composition i like a water based