FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

High quality antioxidants, big size , daily use , multi ingredients, good taste long age nice packaging High quality antioxidants, big size , daily use , multi ingredients, good taste long age nice packaging hemp. Benefits. Composition. Improvements. Diet. Supplements. Concern. High quality antioxidants, big size , daily use , multi ingredients, good taste long age nice packaging

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Dynamic goji berry juice is an excellent product. My sick husband is immune compromised and this product makes him feel better. It is packed with vitamins and is raising his immune system. Thank you iherb. I recommend this product as it has many beneficial effects. It also tastes great. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

just started taking it. good taste! tastes very fresh. taking it as a preventative for my eyes. there are eye problems in my family. if it helps with other things too, good.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Value for money Looked and smelled like tomato soup. But still tasted like Organic Goji berry juice. Have tried Goji Berry Juice in the past, which had a fizz or other juices added to it. This made it taste good. But Goji Gold had nothing to it, but pure goji berries.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love it. The juice is tasty. It is 100% goji berry juice and this is what I looking for. It improves my dry eyes. But remember do not drink over recommended dose. For my kid, I will add water with the juice to reduce the chance of "sore throat".

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Great to find it in IHerb. Fit for my needs.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,443

Great supplement, quality brand, exactly what I needed, highly recommended

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My second order, Goji berries are a very good source of vitamin A good for eyesight.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I have been having goji juice for 6 years. It worked for me and improved eyesight. Previously I ordered at another online shop, but the supply was not stable. I am glad this product is available at iHerb.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Hard to find Goji Juice at the moment. This one is rather nice.