FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,342
Helps relieve sinuses in the head to clear them out ...

Dragon herbs is a top of the line supplement company in LA. I’ve been using their products since time immemorial. This product works great coupled with liver support when on cycle. Labs look good to back it up. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
1,258

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

We’re using this since my family members often come down with something bothering their nose. I don’t think it’s something that kicks in right away, but will help improve the nose area over time. It definitely has herbs that will be beneficial for the nose area and it’s useful when someone has sniffles from cold or allergy.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I am very allergic, but I can eat all Dragon Herbs products without any problems.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This product is wonderful for my sinus issues. Works wonders for me. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

My mom and I use it for colds, allergy season, any time there is a stuffy nose. Quick relief, but you have to take it for a while.

Posted on May 8, 2021

One of the best natural sinus remedies that I have tried. I recommend using only natural remedies, not synthetic. The Chinese truly know their herbal remedies.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

No improvement.It does not help with my sinus and allergy issues.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Good quality ingredients for Sinus.