FI

4,525
1,177
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Wonderful Castle Soap!!

I absolutely LOVE Dr Woods castle soap!! I have used a different brand for many years but decided to give this a try as iHerb offered it as a sale item a few months ago. Never going back to my old brand!! This soap feels silky smooth! Very gentle on my dry skin with the fair trade Shea butter added. I use it to shower with as well as shampoo. I use it for general cleaning around my home and it works great!! I love the lavender scent!!

bc1220d6-ebd7-4aee-91cf-76c07d1dd485
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,136

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This is a really high-quality, gentle body wash. It has a very clean and minimal composition, so even those with sensitive and/or dry skin can benefit from this. The scent is a mild lavender one, very natural and not overpowering. I would say that people of all ages can use this, even children, as the gentle composition will be unlikely to harm their skin. Another thing is that the packaging is very pretty, which is kind of random, but I know some people pay attention to this detail. The body wash also comes in many different sizes to choose from.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Beautiful lavender scent, very calming! The composition is very simple and gentle, perfect for sensitive skin types. Great for dry skin as well, as it has a moisturizing feel to it. Suitable for use by all ages, children and adults alike can benefit from this high-quality body wash. Comes in a perfect package size, not too big and bulky to keep in the shower.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I was an avid Dr Bronner user, however decided to try this for the saving as it is much better value for money- I found it to be a great alternative. However, it is a thicker consistency compared to Dr Bronner, much like a normal shower gel. I found this meant it didn’t seem to stretch as far. Hit the thumbs up gif you found this helpful, thanks!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I love the scent of this body wash. The size would last long even if I use this daily. Package is pretty. This body wash greatly benefits my skin. Composition is awesome as I can apply on my body and easily washable off my skin. This is very gentle on my skin and keeps it from being dry.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Repurchased again and again. Favourite scent out of the range. Also really like the original, but doesn’t ship to SG anymore sadly. Entire family uses this for body and hands. Consistent quality, love the big size so we can decant into smaller bottles for hands. Doesn’t dry out our skin (the tea tree one does).

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I like this Castile soap from Dr. Woods, with nice lavender and shea butter flavor. It’s perfect for my skin, it helped me to get rid of my acne and you can use it as shower gel, face wash or even shampoo, good for kids also. The package is quite large, it’s enough for a long time, that’s a great value for money. It also has all the natural ingredients which is very good for your health. I like this soap and highly recommend to try it, it also has plenty of flavors to choose from. I like this one and the one with almond too.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I love the scent and it will last on my skin for awhile and sepecially go to sleep. It is a big bottle with this price range is really good value. It is very mild and I have sensetive skin and it help me skin away from dryness. The bubble just in right amount and easy to wash away. I will recommend friend to have it. Good value.