FI
4.5

4.5
Jourino
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I like this soap..I ise it for all my body and face ...2 weeks now and I notice my skin eczema becomes less and my skin feel clean..the size of soap is small ..good quality and healthy ingredients..it's non toxic.. there is no scent.....I have fungus on my finger and it's gone ...

6746d903-7b9f-49ff-8a3c-d8d92c6baa1c
3caa3daa-7039-4bed-bcde-c591eec6ad52
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This is my 3rd purchase and I made my sister try it out too because she has acne prone skin. Benefits: I bought this few months ago when I was dealing with hormonal acne and my skin barrier was damaged from previous products. I didn’t think it would do much but after few uses, this soap cleared out my skin 🥺💗 It comes in a white envelope inside the box and I rinse it out after each use and keep it inside of it. The color is light brown and it doesn’t have strong smell. It’s great 👍🏻 I will definitely repurchase it. It’s very gentle and it doesn’t make you dry, quality is really good. There’s no strong scent to it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My favorite! Ordered around 10 times of this wonderful soap. Nice scent! Quality is excellent. Size is good. Benefit for the skin as it is moisturizing soap for dry and sensitive skin. Gentle even on your face. I love the feel of it as it is natural probiotic soap. Nice package. I use it for showering every day.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Skin feels so soft and smooth after use! I have very dry skin so all the cleansers left my face stretched, but not this one! It's a bit on the pricey side, but I only use it on my face so it's not that bad! Recommended for people with dry skin.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I use this for shaving and I don't know if it makes a difference but between that and a citrus spray, I don't need anti-perspirant (I've never had much odor anyway).

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is my favorite soap ever. I love it. No artificial fragrances, and it is full of probiotics. Where would you ever find another perfect soap like this?

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I am a loyal customer to this brand! The soap works magically for my skin! iHerb customer service is great! Thank you, I really appreciate your website where I can find everything I need.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I've been using this for many years and will continue to do so indefinitely because it is the BEST for facial cleansing and for shaving. No scent, really, just a clean, simple atmosphere that speaks quality.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I just tried this soap out and it feels a bit too harsh for my skin. Not sure if I should continue using it. My sensitive skin feels a bit irritated after washing my face which is a pity because I was expecting a very gentle and mild soap, but that doesn't seem to be the face. I will give it a few more tries and see if my skin gets used to it. It doesn't feel exactly dry, but the sensation is not really pleasant. Wilk update this review if something changes.