FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Great ubiquinol and I feel better when taking it regularly. I just wish it wasn't as expensive but I don't think cheaper tablets or the CoQ10 form work as well. I notice in cold weather the contents of the capsules solidify somewhat, but I emaied the company and they assured me this did not affect the products efficacy. Will continue to purchase from as I think Dr Mercola is a reputable company and I like the quality and GMO-free stance.

Satisfiedcustomer88
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality is good and so are the ingredients. The size is commendable and it is fit for multiple uses. The antioxidants make it fit for boosting health and the packaging is also commendable.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Dr Mercola is my favourite health products company. I wish the company could deliver their products to Spain.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

amazing quality totally love it. quality product. already finished and ordering more

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Working well for me I can feel it But not strong Liposomal Ubiquinol from Mercola more strong for me

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

My husband used to take this for energy and vitality. It works

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Love dr. Mercola products, good ingredients, glass package, very effective

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Mercola has consistently excellent products. Of course they are more expensive than many other brands

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Easily absorbable form of CoQ10. This brand is always very pure and potent. Recommended.