FI

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Very high quality

Hard to find pure aloe which isn't really expensive so this is a staple product kept in my refrigerator. Goes a really long way, really assists with burns and is lovely as part of general skincare on the face.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Best Aloe Vera gel product I have tried. Except for the the plant it self of course. But if you don’t have the plant this is the next best I think.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

- Love the texture that doesn’t leave a thick, greasy layer on my face. - I only use it around the eye area when my face is freshly cleansed. - But there seems to be a synthetic odour about it.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I used it in the water for my reusable baby wipes. It was the perfect combination with baby body wash. It Adds moisture to my baby's skin.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Way too much glycerin. I used it on an area of my face, and it migrated into my eyes over night and caused blurry vision for a several days. That was super scary for me. Also found it feels sticky. I don’t understand all the great reviews. Just don’t put it on your face! I appreciate the simple formula without a bunch of water, additives or fillers or scent/smell, but I will not buy this again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This is so good for sunburn. I like this brand because it has no nasty ingredients.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

The gel consistency is just right not too thick. Able to absorb in skin after awhile and moisturises well. Will continue to stick to mercola brand of aloe vera as the ingredient list is simpler and cleaner than the rest.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I like to use this when the natural growing aloes dry out when the plant is not in season. I mainly put it to use in addition to a little hair gel. I feel it is aiding scalp and hair health.

Posted on Sep 1, 2020

On my second bottle. Using this as a moisturizer with a drop or two of oils like rosehip, carrot seed and a bit of essential oils and so far so good.

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

my hair with the allovera: less frizz, and still soft. edit: after sometime of use i figured it makes my face to irritate, but regular aloevera from the supermarket does not maje that to me.

710bfb2f-88dc-4372-a453-2fc7873a001d