FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

received it in good packaging ,used this by my niece age 4 who has a sensitive skin , it benefit him and his skin is flawless like silk. very nice, scent are very refresh8n, quality is superb, i also like the size. smell gentle, good in any season, using it frequency

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My kids at from O age , 6 years old and 9 years used this daily after bath very gentle, scent is great. From the benefits, quality and packaging is excellent.

189ae5a7-9bb9-489d-a0ab-6f674fe6d071
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I've tried many brands but this one is by far our favourite! The texture is not too thick and we're able to apply easily on our toddler's body. There's also no unnecessary fragrance added which we love. If your child has sensitive skin eg eczema, this product should work great. It's also very affordable!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Goes on very smooth and is quickly absorbed. It is a light cream so I mainly use it on the scalp and throughout the day but at night I would use a cream or ointment.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

love this unscented lotion. I use it on my sensitive areas. very gentle. you get a nice size for the money. you can go wrong with dove!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin, suitable for newborns. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This is the ONLY lotion to use for your body. Your skin will feel soft and smooth. Perfect for kids and adults alike. Love that it is fragrance free too.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The best lotion so far for my baby. He got sensitive skin due to eczema & i must say that this lotion really helps a lot.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is very gentle to the skin. It is really suitable for babies with delicate skin since it’s fragrance free. A must have for every moms.