FI
Based on 1,261 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,261 Ratings
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
One of my favorite supplements!

I discovered this product this winter when I was very sick with the flu and was feeling exhausted. I did some research and learned that Cordyceps is one of the few real "adaptogens" that help your body modulate its stress response (like Ginseng etc). I immediately noticed a difference in my energy levels: made me feel energized in a balanced way; not hyper or give me insomnia. Also it really seemed to help my lungs heal more quickly from the flu. (There were other things I took too). I would be even better (and probably more expensive) if it were organic, but overall I feel the quality is good. I really love Dr's Best brand and use them for my Digestive support; great price and formulations.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This uses the lab vat grown cordyceps mycelium (which is normally the inside of the mushroom). Cordyceps mushrooms normally are very hard to grow, so this doesn’t contain the fruiting body; but the mycelium has beneficial effects from the mushroom and can be grown in huge vats making it cost effective to produce. Cliff notes: Quality cordyceps at an affordable price.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

In the beginning, I bought this for myself as daily supplement since cordyceps has a long reputation in Asia for its benefits. Then I heard from some other parents that Cordyceps helps a lot on kids allergy. Every morning when my son wakes up, he keeps on sneezing and his nose was so stuffed you can hear his breath. So I try to give this him and the effect is just amazing. His allergy was much better the next morning and we keep on taking it for 2 weeks. His already much better, not so much stuffy nose and just one or two sneeze in the morning. We will try on taking it for sometime and see.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I used them all up, so they must have been ok! I got them when I was feeling low and I wanted to add something more natural to help. They didn't give me a super boost, but I felt it added a benefit to my daily vitamin doses! I had been hearing good things about this super mushroom. Anyway, it was a nice addition to my immune boosters, they did smell like the real thing but not in a bad way! Clean energy detected.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very good quality for such good price. This mushroom is amazing for boosting immunity and energy level, helps with lungs health and is a superfood with a lot more benefits. It has a after-taste specific to high quality cordyceps and the effects have a day long longevity. I take 2 every morning!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,413

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This has 750mg of Cordyceps Extract. Good quality and no after taste. The label suggests that it benefits energy and stamina, vitality, cognitive functions, liver, memory and lung health. It is a great superfood to support good heath I think. I like it and might buy again.

8774ba74-4b5f-4b39-a0c0-ab3d0c020bf3
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like that this formula allows that you only take one a day, compared to 4 or more a day for the same effects...l

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Fast delivery in EU! I like the brand Doctors´Best. The tablets are quite big, but still easy to swallow. I like that one tablet has 750 mg, so i do not have to take many pills. Fortunately, with this product I do not feel any side effects.