FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 16, 2022

Love this product. I love the fact that I only need to take one tablet daily . I’ve been taking it over a month and I feel great. I have more energy and the quality of this product is natural. Drs Best is a household item in my home because it had only natural ingredients.

Mihaikl
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I’ve taken no-flush niacin for a couple years now with no issues. I got this one, not thinking “sustained release” would be any different. Boy, was I wrong! I’d never experienced niacin flush, but did on two occasions with this supplement. It was horrible! It may not happen to anyone else, but this brand just wasn’t suited for me.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Great quality from Doctor's Best, came in a small package, ok size (120 tablets) but the dose is high 500mg. Recommended for those who want a supplement that improves heart health. Beware though of the niacin flush which does happen to most people taking niacin at high doses. Check with your doctor if it happens.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

NIACIN is used in combination with a healthy diet to lower bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol. This medicine is also used to decrease triglycerides. If triglycerides are too high, you may be at risk of developing pancreatitis.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I was on Prescription Niaspam and my cost rose to $20 a month. I was able to Oder this product which is same strength and same extended release properties for $13 for 3 months. Works great and has helped to raise my good cholesterol levels.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This easy to swallow tab leaves me with a positive end result in that I feel that 'something is happening' and that is a good result, with no side effects.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have to use a sustained release niacin and this is the iherb is the only place I can get it. Price is good and service is great.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The quality and the ingredient are good. There was no redness, niacin flush. Laboratory values have improved. The point is to take it after a meal. Proper packaging. The price is also okay. I like this brand.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Only 2 weeks on it, didn't see effect yet. Took 1 each day for 1st week and step up to 2 caps daily from 2nd week. Intend to keep at current dose for 6 months before doing a blood test to see any effect on cholesterol.