FI

4,693
1,807
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Excellent

Having short term memory problems after long Covid plus Peri menopause my doctor suggested I try Gingko Biloba. My short term memory problems have improved after only 2 weeks. Superior quality ingredients and value for money. Definitely improves brain function. Will certainly purchase again and make gingko part of my aging vitamin routine.

5b19fec2-0b3f-4674-85cf-bff9b7c8cd06
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Ginkgo is a great supplement to increase one’s memory as well as focus and concentration. Ginkgo biloba contains flavonoid glycosides like quercetin and rutin which are considered antioxidants essential for general brain function. These compounds protect the brain from cell deterioration, making way for healthier neuronal communication and more efficiency in memory formation. This particular Ginkgo is produced by Nature’s Way, an affordable brand with excellent quality products at iHerb!

9de7ef11-09a2-4518-8d6a-9a376fa7fd65
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

me n my husband need this ginko because in our age .. we need good quality suplement for our memory decline function .. So often we forget this and that .. makes us upset to forget something .. not to mention my tinnitus problem .. there is always something ringing in my ears .. Hope that this ginko will help my tinnitus problem.

61f8fa52-8829-4a39-95d2-05e67411829b
Posted on Sep 27, 2022
4,574

this vitamin has improved my mental and physical health, increased my energy, concentration and mood. I'm currently in the process of leaving because of the negative side effects I've had from it (adverse reactions to the supplement) but if you want to improve your health, mind and well-being then this is a good product to buy.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
8,224

Quality Ginkgo from Doctor's Best, 120mg is my go-to size, this really helps with my focus and I take it on my working days. For starter, I do not feel sleepy or procrastinate while at work. My thoughts do not digress and it is really great herb for me. I cannot really tell about memory or brain clarity, but I can tell that I feel fresh and I feel easy to work. That is already a huge improvement for me. However, one thing to point out is, this is not only adaptogen but also blood thinning capability, so please make sure to stop taking Gingko 5 days in advance if you are going to have surgery or blood donation. Thanks for reading.

4,596

This vitamin is a really good option for a supplement. It not only helps to improve health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, and mood but it also has enough vitamin content to make it a good option for almost any person to use. Overall I would say this vitamin is worth the cost and you can see noticeable improvements in your overall well-being after taking

11,743

I love this vitamin and can't imagine doing without it! Its been a year or so now I've been taking it multiple times a day and feel like my health is going through the roof. My immunity keeps me feeling healthy, my mood is amazing, and my energy levels are through the roof. You should try it out if you're looking for a way to feel better

3,786

I have been taking this vitamin for a week and I have noticed an increased amount of energy, a boost in my mood, and an improvement in my overall health. It's not a miracle supplement but I would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to improve their quality of life.

3,335

I heard about this vitamin from a friend of mine who swears by it. The first time I took it, I noticed a burst of energy and a more positive mood. My body immediately absorbed the nutrients and after two weeks, I could tell that my overall health had improved as well. For those in need of an excellent supplement, that's not going to make you feel

3,260

I used to take vitamin C for years, then one time I tried this vitamin and was amazed by the results. It's hard to believe that from one supplement, so many other things changed. I have not been feeling well for a long time due to allergies and this has helped me recover my energy levels quickly.