FI

Based on 1,660 Ratings
1,224
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Excellent! Doctor's Best Benfotiamine with BenfoPure 150 mg

Doctor's Best Benfotiamine 150 is fat soluble vitamin B-1. I take it because I read how it unlocks immune protection. Several studies show that benfotiamine supplementation can lead to significant improvements in cognitive function. More studies are on the way. A terrific product. High quality and good value.

5b7d389d-2ec9-4034-8f36-b476d64797d2
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Benfotiamine is a synthetic B1. Vitamin B1 is naturally water-soluble. Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble B1 vitamin.Vitamin B1 is involved in the engine in the mitochondria that involves glucose metabolism. The more glucose you have running through the machine, the higher the blood sugar, and the more depleted of vitamin B1 you're going to become. With diabetes, there are four main tissues involved, and B1 can help with all of them: 1. Nerves/brain - Neuropathy 2. Eyes-Retina 3. Kidney- Nephron 4. Heart vessels - Microvascular endothelial dysfunction Benfotiamine: 3-5x more absorption, Protects against oxidation and AGEs, Decreases A1C Every diabetics should take this, I am not a diabetics but, I simply take for other health benefits. B1 involved in many functions of body such as in autonomic nervous system and others.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I had been stressed for way too long and tried meditation, exercise to help me cope with it. But that anxious feeling would creep up at some point in the day and I had to endure it for hours. After a week I started taking this supplement, my anxiety and associated stress literally vanished. It also helps me to sleep long and peacefully. It saved me. :)

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

A great source of B1! Benfotiamine is a high quality artificial B1. It's the only artificial vitamin I supplement with. The other ingredient besides benfotiamine is leucine - an amino acid. Both serve to benefit your body, for different reasons, but are both indispensable. I added this to my diet once I started detoxing.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I had read about Benfotiamine getting rid of small veins & clots on legs , but never believed it . I started off taking 1 pill a day & saw an improvement in one week . I started off low in case any side effects . After 2 weeks I have upped to 2 pills per day . Still seeing improvement !! It may never go away completely ,but the improvement makes me happy !! Will be reordering!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I used to have fasciculations in my muscles and muscle cramps. The doctor said they are benign, and it's not MS. I am not diabetic, but I got really scared and I hate that, especially when it was in my eyelid. I started to read and I read that this vitamin B formulation is critical for nerve myelin rebuilt. I started with one pill per day and 2 weeks later, I was much much better, then I took two pills and the fasciculation and cramps stopped completely. I will continue 1 pill per day

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
2,311

Posted on Aug 26, 2022
1,406

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
2,311

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.