FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 23, 2022
Lovely shine

I switched from a mild conditioner of the same brand to this one. It has made my hair really shiny. It is humid here so my hair is pretty big. It isn’t frizzy at all so I am pleased with this product.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

This was part of my first iHerb purchase and I was so pleased. This brought my hair back to life! I had run out of products and was working in a very dry climate. My hair was so dry that I was considering getting it chopped. Literally after using this once (I did an intense condition) and then pairing it with SheaMoisture for Kids, my hair looked so much better! I will be re-ordering it again and maybe trying other products from the same brand.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This hair conditioner is terrible for my curls. It made my curls dry and starchy feeling with no definition. My hair did not feel soft or hydrated. The scent is not super strong or offensive, but I don’t care for the smell so much. The scent lingers. I have fine, long curly hair.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Great conditioner! I have thin curly hair. This conditioner makes them even more curlier. Texture is not too thick. The smell is not my type, but okay

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Very moisturizing! Great for dry curly hair. Just have to be careful when putting too close to the roots so that it doesn't create scalp buildup.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
9,532

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Slightly over priced, but my hair loves it. Great moisturizer for my curls. Lovely scent.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

The best , smell is amazing and it hydrate and enhance my curls.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Only need a small amount and it works it’s magic

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love this product, it is amazing for my curly hair. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and manageable. No frizz!