FI
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 26, 2022
Great fragrance-free composition

I have been using it for a while and can surely say both fragrance-free conditioner and shampoo are great. There is no fragrance indeed and the composition is exceedingly natural. Great product for sensitive scalp and frizz hair. The size of a tube is another bonus. I hope the composition won't be ever changed, because it's the selling point for both shampoo and conditioner.

DaisyNZ
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

If you want a shampoo without a scent, this is a good quality one in my opinion. I often mixed a bit of Rosemary EO into this and a drop or two of red raspberry seed oil, and it mixes in well. I like this brand, and also now use the actual red raspberry one.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I have used this shampoo for many years and can say that it works well with my hair (normal). I avoid fragrance in all my personal care products, as it can be an irritant. You do not have to use too much of the product for it to be effective, so a bottle lasts quite awhile (at least for short hair). This product does not lather as much as other brands, which is fine--lather is not necessary for the product to be effective.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I previously purchased (at another on line store) an organic shampoo with lavender that I thought had pretty clean ingredients. Unfortunately, it irritated my scalp so looked for another option and found this product that is unscented and also appears to have pretty clean ingredients. This product is truly unscented and is working perfectly! In the picture, the product I didn't like is on the left side and this product is on the right side :)

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This shampoo calmed down my very irritated scalp. The itchiness is gone, and my once inflamed scalp is soothed. In my search for the right shampoo, I had come across some mismatched ones that caused a lot of issues for me. My hair felt very stiff when it was still wet, like it was too squeaky clean. But once I dried it, I found that it left my hair light and soft. It is unscented, so it leaves no lingering smells. It's not overly stripping, and it leaves no residue. Overall, I'm very pleased with this shampoo. I hope it works out for me in the long run.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is the only shampoo that doesn’t irritate my scalp! Combined with the conditioner it makes my hair shiny and smooth. No scent is hard to find. It’s good for my sensitive scalp and it also leaves my hair moisturized. Don’t hesitate, I love all the desert essence products.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great! No fragrance, unscented. No lavender. Leaves hair clean and manageable. Works on wavy/curly hair. I recommend using it with a conditioner. I'd prefer a regular bottle, not a squeeze bottle, but acceptable. Would recommend to anyone sensitive (just check the ingredients beforehand that you're not allergic to anything).

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Repeat purchase. Been using this brand for a while and loving it. Though it is non perfumed it is still mildly scented. Ingredients look good.

b43759c4-87f8-4650-8ca3-4a36d87d926b
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

If you like squeaky clean hair, this is the shampoo for you. Good as a clarifying shampoo to get rid of hair buildup. Not sure I could use this as my daily shampoo. Lots of foam and suds, plus no fragrance is a breath of fresh air.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Love that it’s natural and has no scent. I add essential oils. I do wish it lathered more, but that doesn’t take away from its effectiveness. In a market full of harmful chemicals, this is a wonderful choice. I’ll continue to buy.