FI

littlepig
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Based on satisfactory result of vitamin c serum, I try this night cream for about 2 weeks. Result is noticeable with skin tone brighten up and soft to touch. When applied, skin feels slightly tightening and uplifting. Attached is bare skin after application. Really like this affordable brand with real result. Thanks iherb for carrying this brand.

5338be3e-a748-4467-be02-916e77c67f3f

This is amazing and the prefect texture that I was looking for. My skin is sensitive and very dry, and nights creams either not hydrating enough or are too thick and sit on top of my skin and don’t absorb. This one isn’t runny (looks like custard) but it spreads like a dream. I felt a slightly uncomfortable tingling sensation at first which is due to the vitamin c, but my skin is very sensitive and it’s worth it for the benefits of vitamin c

fdee3956-e596-4d84-b02a-af301925f307
Posted on May 20, 2022

Bought it with the concentrated serum. Glad that I herd stocks these as I had been looking to add Vitamin C products to my skin care routine to brighten my complexion. Just started, so not long enough to say about results….but definitely no skin sensitivities. So glad to have purchased.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Personally love this product. Have been using it for more than a month now. I like the texture of my skin after applying the night cream. My face feel smooth and when I woke up in the morning, it still feel fresh and think it also helped my face to have fairer skin tone. I guess it must have been the ingredient that consist of vitamin C and E that is working. Will definitely repurchase. Pls like my review!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I was amazed from my first time use. Totally different from the previous products that I’ve been using. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and i can see the difference, from having soft skin and its not irritating to my sensitive skin. Give a 👍 if you agree with me.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

You will never use another night cream after the first night using this! I didn’t realize how soft my face could get! Usually moisturizer fade during the night... not this! I’ve changed my whole skin care routine after using this! It’s gluten free as well!! Win win!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I really happy with this purchase.. it keeps your skin so smooth and soft the next morning .. and scent smells nice .. day one I had little pumps but later it was fine .. the size and the quality is amazing .. it last months with me .. I use it with vitamin c serum.. suits all age ..

a3ad4867-883a-4d76-907d-df7a884f508f
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I love the texture, the scent and the composition. The cream is a little thick but it is quickly absorbed by the skin so it can be used in any season, even during hot summer. Benefits: moisturizing and makes the skin glows. I recommend it to people with dry skin.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I've been using it for a week and I really love it! I have very sensitive skin, but no breakouts, tingling, or itchiness. I think a little goes a long way. It does moisturize the skin, but I use another night cream on top of this since I have very dry skin.