FI
Based on 1,299 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,299 Ratings
Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Been using this! Glad i found this here.

Bought 2 and was happy to find out that i can get it here at iherb. Been using this as i have a dry skin and dehydrated look of skin. Use this morning and night time. Very gentle and good for sensitive skin. It hydrates my skin and moisturize. Its a quality facial cleanser which is suitable for any age. This is my everyday thing and i love using this product.

66b8c296-88b1-4cc4-b673-b6c136d29eb7
Posted on May 30, 2022

This product is really do what it must. It is gentle, it is powerful cleaning, not drying my skin and no any stiffing after. Size is huge, I use it twice a Day alrrady for 3 months and it is still half bottle left. Great quality, Light flavor. Good for ages from 10 and.... 90 😁 Bought already twice, definetly will buy again.

9c1d9003-b7d6-4eab-9312-e986c2c1f059
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I got this cleanser blindly. I didn't read the reviews at all. I normally have very sensitive skin. This cleanser had cleared my skin and gave me very soft texture. it is not moisturizing though. But it is very gentle on the skin. I used it when I was travelling in a cold country and it gave me a very healthy lookin skin. even I noticed my make up looked and felt very smooth. I recommend it!

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Have been using this cleanser for a couple of years now. I like that it's moisturizing and doesn't dry out my notoriously dry skin. It's a very gentle cleanser that works great in removing my day's make-up, leaving it feeling clean and fresh. I particularly love that it's gluten free, vegan and made using wind power as its energy source.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

This cleanser is good for sensitive and dry skin. It’s very hydrating. I have the most sensitive skin and no problem using this. With makeup on face, I use a makeup remover followed by this cleanser and my face feels clean after. Mildly scented Give me a like if my honest review helps, thank you

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,829

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It's one of my favorite cleansers on Iherb. My skin is combined and sensitive and this cleanser works well for it. It has very gentle ingredients that don't dry my skin, so its good for everyday use in any season. The cleanser has a light flavor and gel consistency. Great quality!

I have always had skin that for the most part behaves like normal skin leaning slightly toward being a bit dry. I don’t experience so much of the tightness and flaking but I certainly don’t always have the smoothest skin and I attribute that to a somewhat, but not entirely, dry skin type. I switched to this cleanser from a cream cleanser which felt very indulgent and rich upon application but ultimately failed to do all of the things I needed a dry skin oriented cleanser to do for me, and it also didn’t work with my spin brush. Following this up with the glycolic acid toner, vitamin C serum, then some aloe vera gel and a nice thick moisurizer, I have a skin texture now that I used to think I could only dream of having. This routine has done a notably good job of keeping hormonal acne associated with my IUD at bay, too, but only if I really stay on top of my game. I absolutely love it!