FI

Based on 4,675 Ratings
3,348
Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Gentle yet perfect

The scent is so gentle!! The best scent of deodorant ever for those who like chamomille. You need to put it under perfectly clean armfit and it works magically. Wait a minute or two to let it dry. It even calmed the redness I had in the place. Probably because of the chamomille. So happy with it. Yesterday even ordered the crystal deodorant from their range to try it. This is my second day of using it, and I am super happy. Here in Israel, it is very hot outside so it saves me. Didn't went outside with it for the whole day yet, because it is Shabat/Saterday everybody is resting. Though, waiting for it. Recieved the package two days ago. Please put thumbs up if it was helpful

20ae46aa-d1eb-445f-be2b-511292b9a251
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

A good quality deodrant for personal care, it's smell is so good, i tried all the other smells except the one with no scent , all of them are great and you will feel fresh after using it, the size is enough for more than 2 months . I love that it is a Roll-on which is easy to use and it doesn't feel sticky. And the prices is really cheap and food for it's quality as well as for the healthy and organic ingredients. It is the only deodorant that I use from many years.

61dc98b9-740a-40cc-9d45-ea278274036d
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Super gentle deodorant, pleasant chamomilla scent, good care for daily usage and sensitive skin , but not feeling enough protection, when I have active days using other antiperspirants

d204c9f8-e226-47a5-8b49-4eb4e9f5a42a
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I love this deodorant. There is very good smell, and the scent stays for long. It's not preventing my sweat, but I didn't expect it to. I will definitely order this one, and the other deodorant of this brand again.

04c2c0c2-e915-4747-bb28-52d662b53e92
4743def8-5796-414b-9a07-5876fa35a17c
6ff89d21-88df-477d-9ef4-95421d48e502
c22bf7b9-9ab2-40dc-9e99-cbea21882ef3
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,606

Amazin quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Very gentle, pleasant smell! Provides excellent skin care and fairly good protection against the smell of sweat. It is important for me that it does not contain aluminum salts! In the summer I use it twice a day, in the winter one is enough. It gives a good feel of comfort.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I decided to take the plunge and try this natural deodorant! It was highly recommended by my older sister. It's been over a week (since writing this) since I switched from using Dove, the conventional deodorant, for at least twenty years! I'm enjoying this smell/flavor. It's light and does the job. Thank you iherb for offering these deodorants for a very affordable price!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

l’ve tried the unscented version before and it worked great, specially that it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin! So I wanted to try the scented version, and after two uses I’m hooked, I don’t even like chamomile 😂 but the smell is so good and elegant 😩🖤 in my opinion, that I’m definitely going to repurchase this again! If you have sensitive armpits, i can say this scented version is not irritating! After all, I have eczema and it worked fine with me 🦥🖤 A vote up is appreciated if you found this helpful ✨

Posted on Aug 11, 2022