FI

Based on 6,426 Ratings
5,157
Posted on Apr 19, 2022
I would buy again!

It is great to have one in your home. It is completely different from the strips. I do not feel any pain or my teeth are not sensitive at all. The paste is so gentle and it leaves my teeth so clean. The quantity is bigger than the regular size, so this is a big benefit.

cdab4325-cb2c-4182-8985-665973e7f8f5
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good effect ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Package is good Color is good Texture is soft I like flavor,clean ,teeth and gentle No sensitive The best type of brushes No concern The benefit it’s soft on skin Composition is good The quality is great I use it immediately The size is good And the age also Amazing coverage Wow ingredient💙 Dosage, Sun and immunity 💖

9b72594c-1f9a-4d8f-84cd-b8526bd13eef
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Wowwow oweowow I owowowow be owowowowowWowwwwww amazing product 👍👍👍👍👍 high quality and smell so good 😊 the best foot care The size is good 👍 refreshing package excellent received composition benefit scrubing the foot ... Very good routine relax feel so good frequency all the i herb products is great thank you so much

8de63ae1-e200-4a11-ab99-2b0e96bf0d50

The packaging and size of this toothpaste is very good and converient. The flavor is minty. I like it. The effect of serface stains removal is true. The quality is high and I love the filling of clean fresh teeth that it gives. The main benefit is that it gives gentle cleaning, so it suits well for sensitive gums too.

ba838d6e-3a54-4d9e-9e3e-01098d1dbe39
b089887a-cb82-4f62-863d-809bd2813f10
Posted on May 8, 2022

The flavor is fine. the size,packaging, and quality of this product is superb! Using this for almost 6 months. I usually buy this in grocery syorrs but when I saw that iherb was also selling with there discount I aad to cart and checkout this product! This can really whiten yout teeth!!!!!!

1ba45c1b-fd1a-47f2-9076-511e04868686
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,743

My boyfriend and me liked it very much when bought first time, so now we ordered 4 packs (8 pieces). Only this one really effective and whitens my teeth. I also didn't get any sensitivity or something which is good alternative for whitestrips (during the use I feel strong pain, don't know how people go through a course of 2 week and use every day). I recommend!:)

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Really effective for teeth whitening. I am using it every day for a few months now and i like that it is gentle even for my sensitive gums. Best paired with the strips! I like its flavor and packaging. The size and composition of the product is worth its price.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I love this toothpaste, my mouth and teeth always feel fresh and clean after using it. It has a nice taste and is fairly gentle on sensitive teeth. I like this toothpaste because it has kept my teeth white despite drinking lots of coffee. I also like it because the price is fair and I can't buy it in my country!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Although I can't tell the immediate effect on the teeth whitening, I do feel that the stains on my teeth are fading. I also rob it onto my teeth surfaces to allow it to work for 10 minutes before I use my toothbrush to wash it off. The trick does work. Have a go and you will enjoy your brightening and shinning teeth,

Sophia
Posted on Jan 19, 2022
2,795

My favourite toothpaste: cleans perfectly and gently whitens my sensitive teeth without causing any discomfort. It is affordable and from Crest which is a brand I trust and like very much. This “Radiant Mint” version performs even better than the “glamorous” one which is discontinued. I am glad I can buy this product on iHerb as it is not yet available in the shops where I currently live. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks 😊