FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have been taking Country Life Magnesium for the past four years at the recommendation of my doctor to help reduce the number of migraine attacks. It has helped me tremendously with my migraines. I also firmly believe that it helps me fall and stay asleep each night much better than melatonin pills or gummy bears I use to take. i used to roll and turn in my bed for an HOUR before finally exhausting myself to sleep. I swear i was on some sort of schedule where i turned over every 10 minutes. Which was terrible for falling asleep. I started taking magnesium (and vit c) at night time and i get sleepy before I'm even in bed! i'm glad i don't have to take melatonin anymore.. only when it's really necessary. Plus this works faster than melatonin somehow.? I will add though,- i also changed some other habits to improve my sleep, like reducing caffeine intake and other personal things.. but i think the magnesium really helped! just my personal experience.. the quality is very good and the ingredient mantab, and for this size small

c1115033-44c6-4ead-8ddc-ffa353edbb67
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I take magnesium on days that I do strenuous workings and have tried different brands. This one happens to relieve nighttime leg cramps, restless legs with a bonus of deeper sleep and dream memory. I would definitely recommend this brand.

ba0381b2-7f71-4b43-9acf-e55163e1adc0
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Have been taking Mag for some time. Good for my leg cramps n I sleep better. First time trying this brand. If good will purchase again.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This form a d brand work so well for me. Take every night and in the morning, digestive system working perfectly. So simple. No belly aches. Absolutely love this brand and the capsule 300mg form.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Use it every night to relax my muscles and help with legs cramps. Very good quality and decent price. It has commutative effect. After while my cramps disappear. But it has to be taking on the daily basis

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

been using this for a year, I share to my husband, to his amazement, when he took it, he dont feel pain on his knees.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,051

This vitamin is a great product. I noticed that my energy had increased after taking it, my mood was improved and I felt more alive than ever.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I've been taking Country Life Magnesium Caps with Silica for a long time and find it helps with muscle cramps and pain. It's a brand and supplement that I trust and recommend.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Excellent & high quality Country Life are products you can rely on! This helps me in so many ways I get a good nights sleep more easily do to menopause, relaxes my muscles & good blood flow in my legs no more restlessness especially at night! You have to be consistent on taking them faithfully to see best results! I seen results first week with better sleep and everthing else came shortly after, so give it time I am 56 young and magnesium is a girls best friend especially going through menopause.