FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Great product and it helped me. I recommend to everyone. High quality and not expensive.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Quality product. I've been using it for years and will buy it again.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Its the 2nd time I buy it and I like its quality

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I can safely recommend this product. After the first can, my cholesterol dropped, although, before that, it had been raised for several years! I am pleased and have already bought the second package.

Posted on May 22, 2021

Very good product, I take it with lunch for that extra energy boost for the afternoon. Love it!

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

this is the best Co Q10 on the market

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Good option for veg CoQ10

It is a shame that these have fillers because they do not have so many of the other bad fillers that other brands have like corn, soy ect which tells me they would be less likely to have GMO;s in them however these do have magnesium stearate, calcium silicate which I do not like in my products. BUT they did not upset my stomach or give me nausea and they do provide me with energy which is what you want to fell from CoQ10. So would I buy these again, well yes if the price stays low and I cannot afford the more expensive brand. I am very happy with the wonderful product selection and customer service that iHerb provides and the DHL service that they have available is just fantastic !!!Thank you.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021