FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 10, 2023
Very good product imho

As someone recovering from a severe burn out, this is helpul especially when I need to take a break from my tcm formula (namely liu wei di huang). It really helps dissipate the "deficiency heat" symptoms when they come up. It was also a very good crutch to have after I got "that very bad virus" that left me both "yin and yang depleted".

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This supplement is not available for purchase in Canada. I was able to get it from iherb as recommended by my MD. I started taking it 2-3 years ago and felt the immediate result of an improved sense of well being. Suddenly I was unable to order any from the website, every effort denied as product was stated unavailable. It has been several months but I have been checking periodically and this is now the only one of 2 brands available. Originally I had ordered Life Extensions brand(MD recommended) but I am happy to report the same result/benefit from the Country Life brand. so the quality must be similar to the initial brand. I was taking 50mgms daily with Life Extensions. With this dosage I am loading with 60 mgms (2 capsules) daily for 4 weeks and then will drop down to 1 capsule daily. A larger sized bottle option would be appreciated so I do not need to order it so frequently which will help with duty and shipping.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have not been using this product long enough to rate it. It can take up to 3 months before signs are noticeable. I bought this product because it is the master hormone, it controls all our other hormones. This product was the only one available to ship to Canada, so I settled on it. I am hoping I can report more down the line. I had to divide them and start low, so right now I am just taking 1/2 of one.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

this is what i want exactly!!! delivery also so good!!!♥♥

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

my endo said to take and in morning, but made me sleepy so take at night and it is a dream!

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

I noticed years ago when I began using Pregnenolone that my clarity & focus were better. At that time it was added to a complex HRT cream however I recently discontinued use of that cream so I've been taking this capsule form. I am just as happy with it & the quality of my well being benefits as well. I'm 63 & this works for me.

Posted on Aug 3, 2020

I am a male over 60 and my Pregnenolone levels are on the low side of normal. I take 30 mg a day and I have an improved energy level because of this supplement. I have no negative side effects after several years. However, I have felt a positive side effect which is a modest mood improvement.

Good product. The lowest dosage I could find.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good product , if that is the dosage you need

Posted on May 5, 2022

good quality, right size, works