FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

My hair was falling out like crazy after having Lyme and Covid this spring. My hair dresser recommended Biotin to benefit my hair growth and she was right! My hair not only stopped falling out, but now I have a lot of new growth coming in. Thrilled with the improvement!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

super supplement for those who have problems with hair and skin, I took it after covid, because my hair began to fall out a lot, after three months of taking the hair stopped falling out

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Great product! Took it as a supplement for my hair and nails to get in a better condition. As a result the hair started growing better and the nails got thicker.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

great. i take this with my b-complex for hair issues. had alot of hair loss the 2 together work well. stops the shedding and falling hair loss.

Biotin (vitamin B7) stimulates keratin production in hair and can increase the rate of follicle growth, aids in maintaining the mucous membranes of the skin. It is not a beauty-vitamin only, it helps maintain many of your body's major systems. Like other B vitamins, biotin helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body. Studies show that biotin may help manage symptoms of diabetes. It helps regulate blood sugar levels in some people with diabetes

3978d680-71e4-443a-8fb7-876d32a33847
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Nice quality of product. Tablets have optimal size for swallowing and without any smell or bad taste. I can say that my nail, beard and hair growth much faster, and hair stopped fallout. I like package because it is from glass.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Got this for my sister and she was kinda allergic to it. The reason I'm giving four stars not two, is that she was allergic to another brand that she tried. So, I don't think this product is to blame.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

1 mg is a medium-size dose, I don’t need more.

e590e10f-ea8d-4876-a58c-c80f23fd9d9d
Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I like this product because it's vegan and it's helping me keep my hair! (I'm 68.) The person who regularly cuts my hair agrees with me that it is growing faster than before. I also find myself cutting my fingernails more often. I guess biotin is good for that too.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Small in size for easy swollen. Biotin really work for hair and stop my hair fall, plus area have hair grown back