FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is a great product of very good quality with very well selected ingredients. I like it because it has many benefits for the whole body - I add it to my diet, as anti-aging, anti-radical and anti-oxidative. In this product, the doses are exactly as much as I need, in general, the package, composition and size suit me perfectly. For best results, I always take it after a meal.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Have been taking this for over 10 years to protect myself against a stroke and cappilarry strength. I had blood pressures up to 250/150. But since I take K2 my Blood Pressure is normal again. A friend with Diabetis 1 took this and got rid of Neurophrathees.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Nice glass bottle. Well packed.Great ingredients and dosages. Great quality.Hope will be great help.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good product, excellent dosage just a little big capsules hard to swellow

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Tablets are good size, seem fresh. Helps with inflammation.

Posted on May 17, 2020

I have genetic health issues with weak, stretchy ligaments and blood vessels that bleed. There is a quick and definite improvement with this product. I used to use Country LIfe Bioflavonoid for this problem, but it was discontinued. This seems to be as good.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Excellent product! I have been buying this product for a long time

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Works well as intended. Excellent quslity product. We have been using it for years.

Posted on May 26, 2021

Great antioxidants! Was taking them for a month. Didn't have any side effects.