FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Really good product, of good quality , which I use it in combination with Magtein (it works at best in this combination). Its best used as well for depresion and anxiety, it helps to get a good mood and tu relax. The best time to take it is before sleep in combination with Mg.

I consider this blend and dosages used a very good choice for strong nerve support. Bought it to manage diabetic neuropathy (diabetes complications of nerve damage). Nice size of package, good size of pills with no taste. Overall this is a great brand with good quality ingredients and working composition.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I bought this for my aunt for nerve pain. He likes this brand as well. She said it’s good for nerve pain for people with diabetes

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I am a newly diagnosed Diabetic recently placed on oral medication. I find that the benfotamine reduces the numbness in my fingertips. I highly recommed this product.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Country Life - Vitamin B1 with Benfotiamine helps to reduce my wife's diabetic neuropathy in her legs and feet to an extreme minimum. Has been helping her for over five years.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Benfotiamine is the next level of vitamin B1 that is fat soluble, allowing it to quickly convert in the body. This product contains a unique combination of Benfotiamine and Thiamine to support cell glucose metabolism as well as a healthy nervous system function. It also provides strong nerve support.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Benfotiamine is very beneficial to nerves&brain, retina, kidney and heart vessels and making energy. Vitamin B1 deficiency will affect your digestive system, cardiovascular, autonomic nervous system. I have observe my energy has been greatly improved. This is a great brand. The taste is ok and it is easy to swallow. Great value and will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

So far so good. I purchased this along with nutritional yeast to help with type one diabetes complications of nerve damage. I can’t comment on outstanding results yet as it’s early days, but I feel like I’ve noticed a very slight improvement. I struggle with swallowing pills and find this one a little tricky due to the taste more than the size. Everyone tolerates pills differently though. All in all I will order this again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This one is recommended by my doctor, because this is not just b1 but something that can easly taken from our body

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Good product, no side effects. I've been taking it for a week now, and so far i feel very good.