FI
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 12, 2022

Good product, easily absorbed by the body, it's not the first time I purchased this, I also buy the 18mg version but now Inhave deficit so I like the benefits that comes from it. Composition is good. Package is also good. I love this supplement it doesn't taste bad

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

These caps with Bee propolis extracts are very effective in boosting the immune system and proventing a large array of chronic conditions. Will by again!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Has only 100% natural ingredients. Easy to swallow soft caps. Certified Kosher. Very effective in boosting the immune system and proventing cancer. Will buy again!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

good quality it has strong smell it has natural ingredients it is a good product

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have rhinitis. I really want to increase my immunity. I'm still taking this product. I hope it works.

Posted on May 5, 2022

An excellent product for strengthening the immune system. I really appreciate Country Life's products.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Pure ingredients and no fillers. I use this as one of my vitamins regiments to fight COVID

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

High quality propolis for keeping immunity with natural ingredients. I like about the healthy smell of this bee propolis.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

Very good product. I use it when I feel that I am coming down with a cold. I also use it to fight gum inflammation - I open a capsule and put some of the propolis on a toothpaste when brushing my teeth. Helps with both colds and gums.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

At this time, when we wear mask all the time, there are less viruses and bacteria that can harm us. Therefore, sometimes something is feels wrong and it is the time to use the propolis capsules. Two-three days and all the symptoms are gone, a real life saver! Really recommend to use propolis when it starts to feel wrong (any cold symptoms).