FI

2,374
iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 30, 2022
Good

🌼🌼🌼DETAILED review 🌼🌼🌼 This cleanser is so gentle on the skin so it is suitable to almost all types of skin Second point that i saw alot of people complaining about how this product smells but it is not that bad and the smell will go away as soon as you rinse it with water 🚿 at first I thought it smells like lemon 🍋 but now i think it smells like kind of oil tree PS. Iam in love with the packaging of this product Plus the area where you take the product out is popped outside makes it easier to take the product out ( the small details are very important) 😍 ⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️ I deleted apart after using it for awhile i absolutely love it just dont use it with other new products And give it a time After this detailed review please give me like🙏🏻🙏🏻won’t take a second لايك يا حلواتتت👍🏻👍🏻

67a2674b-f45e-4643-8f18-1c108445ccf6
e0a7cf98-d11f-4b53-9302-b2cf39cfdbc9
Posted on May 27, 2022

This product is perfect for oily to combination skin! I rarely get breakouts while using this. Also, it never strips and dries out my skin, yet it magically controls oil. (My t-zone transformed from extremely oily to mildly oily with it) My skin is sensitive and i have eczema from time to time in cheeks, however this never cause any irritation to my conditions! I recommend you try this first if you’re interested in this trying out this product. I already use this cleanser and it suits my skin perfectly! I bought this size to use it for sleepovers/travel and it’s perfect and compact. I don’t know how many uses until it’s finished i’ll update on that later. I’d appreciate a vote up if you found this helpful!

bb1244c1-bb4c-4d98-9279-45bf6afe8ffa
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A very good cleanser I have ordered several times, it cleanses well and does not cause irritation as it has a low ph of 5, suitable for oily and combination skin, I do not know about dry skin as it dries it a bit) I highly recommend it for oily and combination skin)

4755980d-13ef-4078-b18d-1f2694e0307e

Scent: there's a strong scent of tea tree oil, for those who are familiar. I use it daily. Personally, I don't cleanse in the morning but it is an awesome cleanser for the evening too. Gentle but thorough, won't strip you of your natural oils. It'd be nice to moisturize after using it, of course. Just like any other cleanser. An awesome value for your buck.

3c52c013-32a7-4fcb-b19b-92c8cce647e0
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I was looking for a gentle cleanser to use in the morning for my oily and acne prone skin and found this. I have beeb using for a few days since I just got it and I love it! Because the ph level is balanced, it doesnt leave any oiliness or dryness after my morning face wash. I was using cerave cleanser for oily skin which leaves a bit of oiliness but this one doesnt. I love it so far! It does have tea tree oil scent though. I am okay with it but for anyone who does not like that scent, it is something you should consider before buying it.

5e2c8758-f03d-4c9e-b772-671e834918d7
95537c94-2c76-4a8b-99a8-f1a922af7d47
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I’m a 25-year-old with acne prone, sensitive and dry skin. This is my 7th time buying this cleanser and I’ll keep coming back to it. I use it everyday, twice a day. At night, I use it as a second step cleanser. At first, it left my skin feeling tight and a bit dry, however, after starting to pair it with an oil-based cleanser (before) and a moisturizing toner (after), I no longer have that feeling. I like its package and, even though I use it very frequently, a little goes a long way. This cleanser lives up to its name! :)

0441e628-29db-4f05-8478-648a1a6af477
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I bought the trial size just to test it out instead of getting the big size incase my skin didn't like it but it worked great. The face wash is a clear gel that foams nicely once you rub it with some water on your palms. It wasn't overdrying which was a surprise since I was worried the tea tree would dry out my skin but it didn't. My skin also cleared up not completely but a little bit and my pimples during a breakout minimized and healed quicker when I switched my normal face wash for this one. I think my skin really liked it and I'm guessing the reason is the ingredients are very gentle and cleansing without stripping the skin making it feel dry. Overall I'd give it a 10/10! I already used it all up and I'm gonna go ahead and get the large size now and make this my go-to face wash when my face breakouts out and I get pimples. :)

18217f0b-21b8-49a0-947a-466e1d92aba9
Posted on May 1, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about 2 months and it's been very effective so far. I have seen improvements in my health and energy levels, and I don't feel as tired as before. It's also a great addition to my diet, as it helps me maintain a healthy weight.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

have been using it for years, great quality for sensitive skin, it's gentle on the face and help keep moisture in. good size for 3 months if used daily. has good benefits for aging with the low ph level. packaging is good and easy to use. please like if helpful

6cdf3b15-b911-4ae2-8c6d-b15edf727ee1
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I saw this product in almost all of the dermatologist that I am following, I was curious and wanted to tried it. It’s my first time using this product and I have oily acne prone skin and this cleanser is really gentle and I don’t have any irritation after using it. This is good for any skin types for sure

f2560041-3ecf-4c44-9a03-45326dd1abca