FI

Based on 2,478 Ratings
1,677
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
BUY THIS RIGHT NOW

Been using this for 3 months in the mornings, and when I say my skin is GLOWING I really mean it. This has niacinamide and hyaluronic acid. My hyperpigementation has faded, skin is hydrated. Just make sure to use this on xamp skin. I usually apply a toner and then this. Totally worth it!

39adc092-bf07-4597-93ba-0e2e0066b664
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Lovely product and texture. Fairly viscous, but no stickiness. No noticeable scent and absolutely zero irritation regardless of skin condition. Have applied this to a severely damaged skin barrier and found it to be fairly soothing. Very gentle, hydrating and perfect under any other products. Not quite an exact dupe for the SK-II, but for 1/10 of the price. Will definitely help with evening and brightening skin tone. For a clearer and healthier looking complexion. Overall nice essence to prep the skin for other treatments. Can use morning or night

6ff14d5c-56bc-44f5-93e4-6447b9da43d1
65340f55-fcb3-4158-8487-cb9fd4e32f39
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This beauty product is a holy grail because of great quality reaping great benefits. For i have been using this for a year. Love the packaging and pumping system and the size. Worth the money you spend. Use it every morning and evening daily. Great for women in my age line (mid 20s) who are starting to have wrinkles and fine lines.

e433681a-9de1-4a13-b2cd-62b01666b9a6

It was the first product I purchased here in Iherb due to its good review. And I’m so happy that I actually bought this and add on my skincare routine. I used this every morning after washing and applying toner on my face. 2 pumps is enough for the whole face. I love the scent of it, it really refreshing. The size is enough for 2-3 month. I have very dry skin, but after using this for 1 and half month, it makes my skin hydrated, nourish, and clearer. No breakout at all. Very gentle on the skin. This essence is essential for my skin! ❤️ and Yes!! I’m going to buy this again! 🤍

cd23ca47-02a2-43ef-8519-04335df490c6
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Has everything u may need in a product.. Niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and moisturising galactomyces filterate. Amazing no sticky feeling afterwards. Leaves my face glistening (2-3 pumps) and sooo hydrating. May or may not (as i used this with other actives) made my skin more smooth and clear, but it certainly contributed. It has no scent what so ever and is a good size that would last for many months. 100% recommended.

5d6efae2-4868-4ab9-8d20-783fb5df7a58
Posted on May 11, 2022

Neutral smelling scent and come in a quality plastic pump bottle packaging, so there no mess when using the essence. The size is relatively small enough to fit into most shelves. It has benefitted my dry to combination skin by improving its texture. It feels gentle on skin and does not have any adverse effect.

3a11c97e-d31e-4934-8fb4-09520ae384a5
Posted on May 19, 2022

I love Cosrx! I was excited to try this. I use this every day. It is incredibly hydrating and moisturizing. And I only need about 2 pumps to cover my face. It doesn't smell bad either. I wanted an essence for my hyperpigmentation (light brown skin, early 20s, prone to hyperpigmentation). I am not sure how well this worked because I am also using vitamin c, but my spots have definitely faded! I highly recommend.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Adds a subtle brightening effect to your complexion, is especially effective when used with the Cosrx snail cream. Smell is pleasant and unobtrusive. You have to use it at least 4-5 times a week to see a difference in my experience. Also, it's great at fading tan lines. I bought an extra bottle by mistake and started using it on my farmer's tan and after a few weeks it evened out dramatically. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on May 4, 2022

This made my skin glow when I put it on before I put on makeup. It is kind of like a serum but not oily at all(kind of like hyaluronic acid) and it sinks into the skin right away. I liked that it made me look hydrated. I was pretty pleased with it while I was using it. I have sensitive skin and this did not cause me to break out, dry out, or get irritated. The only reason I have not repurchased is because of the price. Quality is good, as are all Cosrx products.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It’s pretty high quality. Very gentle. I use it with high frequency. I decided to buy this as an alternative to more expensive fermented rice serums and it’s basically the same composition. Identical in scent to More expensive products also. Good size bottle. Good for anti ageing. Reliable package.