FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 31, 2023
Good

my puppy loves this.i spread piece of bread. she is 14years old. sometimes when she stands her legs shake.so i decide to be give suppliments for her health. i think this is little expensive.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality and good taste, dog liked them but thought the packaging was a bit if a waste as not much in them and squeeze out was messy. But handy if travelling

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

My dog is crazy about this small packets . they are super beneficial for her muscles and I will be back for more!

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

My dog loved its taste. I was worried it might be fishy but it’s not.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My toy poodle has had a rotating patella diagnosed when he was little, he still jumps around the house, but I haven’t seen him hopping since we started these!

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

It very easily serves it. I had been worried about how to feed my pet. And try different pillow and it is very hard to make it. After use this, it is very good and easy for me. Do not worry the pet will through it out.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021