FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 24, 2022
fine male suger

!the indegriants is only maple suger, I recommend its natural metiriel its not heavy sweetener its good I really liked the maple suger you can use it on ,baking, natural cocoa drink sweetener, it's not very big amount but quality product, and if you bake with it and use it as a sweetener I recommend to take half cup coconut suger half cup maple suger to save in the amount ,so , you can enjoy from it more time

0e315846-864c-4765-add6-9310bc500689
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The quality of Coombs Family Farms Organic Pure Maple Sugar is absolute magic! The taste is smooth, not too sweet and not sickly. I swear that I could smell & taste the minerals in it! This would be suitable for individuals with food chemical sensitivities as it is low in oxalates, salicylates and amines. I used it in rice porridge and also in my chai latte. I will be definitely repurchasing this product! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Oh, what a treat this is! I tend to avoid adding sugar to most recipes, but once in a while I add maple sugar to my coffee as a special treat. Coombs' maple sugar is delicious. The package is small, but the taste is great and since I don't use it very often, this size is perfect.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

So tasty! The package is admittedly kind of small, so I ended up using it sparingly. But I love the taste of this maple sugar because it's the real stuff. There's no cloying sweetness or artificial maple flavor because it's literally just crystallized maple syrup. Compared to white or demerara sugar, it's much less sweet. I used it as a topping or for drinks instead of baking/cooking with it (again, I think because it's such a small bag).

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Very good delicious maple syrup sugar. It is granulated, so no big particles and the sugar gives a delicious taste to bakes goods. The packaging is handy, resealable so the sugar stays fresh. It's only 170 grams, so I use it for special occasions.The quality is excellent and I would buy it again in an instant.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I use maple sugar to replace the sugar in the majority of my baking recipes. Such a natural replacement and I feel I am consuming a quality ingredient in my low sugar eating plan.

If you want a more aromatic finish in your cake or cookie you can add this pure maple sugar in recipe or sprinkle on top while last stage of baking with butter and heat it 🥰 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love their maple syrup and this one has the same good quality and flavor. A bit pricey than other brands of maple sugar. I wish they also come in bigger packages.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Absolutely love this scent!! It's got a natural maple sugar aroma, while not being overly sweet. Excellent quality, I love to add it to my hot beverages, such as Chaga tea. The best sugar I have ever tried!!!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Taste good. not an expert on sugar, or maple suger at all, but the taste and quality feels very nice. the package is comfortable. but its not a lot of suger for that price if you are looking to work with a lot of it...