FI

4TheLoveOfSkinAndCurls
Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Good

good amount for the price. their quality is decent. I wish they had more than just 12 but they do good. so far they haven't got stuck in my hair nor pulled it so it is gentle. their size is ok even though I wanted them smaller, they do the job. 8.5 cm each, reference the picture.

5e50476b-3d7d-453a-814e-e124b05fdaf0
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I like the size of these clips for longer hair like mine (past shoulders). Very good grip; easy to use; Great length for holding long hair. I highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This literally is a life savior. Me having long bangs, it always annoyed me having them in my face especially when i do my skincare. Now that i got them, they are perfect at pulling back hair. My old clips didn’t really hold the hair back a lot but these do!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality, I use it almost every day! Either holding my hair up during routine or while styling my hair. Doesn’t scratch my scalp

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Perfect! I use it to hold my hair away from my face when cleaning my face or when i am curling my hair to cool down.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

THESE ARE PERFECT I ORDERED THESE FEB 2021 and till this day i still use them their quality is insane and their size is perfect it hold so much hair and it doesn’t hurt the scalp it is really beneficial for every day use

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Hello everyone, today I want to express my joy for the goods ordered on your website, I really liked it, the product corresponds to the reviews, the quality does not fail!" I recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am more than satisfied with these good quality clips that I use to make wrap-on finger waves. The size is good but they are not too heavy. I warmly recommend them.