FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Good

Comvita is a very good brand that our family has trusted over the past ten years. Propolis PFL30 is a very good anti- inflammatory natural food which is good for us to maintain health. It is essential to our family when we have flu, especially effective in the initial stage. The symptoms usually gone in two to three days. Wish iHerb would have stock it always so that less shortage.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Luckily I ordered this item before it ran out of stock. I have been taking this supplements for a long time and find it helps to improve my immune system. I seldom suffer from flu and cold. The size of this soft gel is good.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Have been repurchased for times. Reliable n serve good support to body’s immune system. Product quality is satisfactory. Packaing is decent n the pill size is small enough to consume.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I take the softgel everyday. It is small in size and easy to swallow. I get much benefit from it, keep my immunity , anti-inflammatory and antibiotic. It is natural and quality is good.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Been taking propolis for a long while. Liking this brand as it has really high quality and good ingredients. It has helped my family’s maintain good body immunity. Especially during seasonal change

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

When I feel the role of a cold, I take two tablets the next day, I feel better. The box is also opaque to preserve interest

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

It is a bit expensive compared to other propolis products but I think this product works for me.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

This is a very satisfactory product We will continue to purchase and use in the future.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

good quality product. excellent natural ingredients. Liked the result. Super

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Very good in quality and helpful in health. Reasonable price.