FI

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This is the first liposomal product that I tried. It is as expected. A lot more effective that the reduced Glutathione. Somehow I don’t even break out on my period when I’m using these pills. Plan on buying again. I have now purchased these products on 3 occasions and will continue buying

3f034af6-80da-4e7e-9546-e20c73a020f9
Posted on May 21, 2022

I’ve been taking this for only a few weeks and have already noticed a definite difference in my skin (softer and more even toned). I take care of my skin but am in late 50s so have wrinkles. It may be my imagination but they seem reduced. I also feel that my body is finally detoxing. I am not sure if it is the glutathione, which I am taking daily. I am also taking EPO and ALA, along with good quality zinc and B vitamins but the glutathione is new. So I attribute the skin differences to this addition. I also am giving to my teen who has high oxidative stress and methylation issues. I have seen improvement for him also, in skin and sleep quality which is huge for well-being. Again, this is but one of several supplements but newest in the lineup. Hope this is helpful!

Posted on May 7, 2022

One of the best liposomal glutathione supplements available. Very easy on the pocket, on my 5th bottle of it. Love the energy it provides to my body and also brought a massive improvement in the texture of my skin. Often receive compliments on my glowing skin. Will buy more. Thank you iherb, you are the best, you are my go to supplement store. Love

I am satisfied with the quality of this supplement. I have noticed significant changes in my energy levels and appearance. Furthermore, I need less sleep and rest to work harder. It seems that exactly this liposomal formula helps my liver to function better, as I started feeling better in the morning. I did not notice any side effects on my digestion. My doctor recommended consuming it in consecutive courses, so I plan to buy the supplement again.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Glutathione is the most effective DETOXICANT that binds toxins, chemical compounds, heavy metals, etc. and removes them through the kidneys and intestines. Without glutathione, mitochondria, vital cell organelles, cannot function. The main antioxidant of the cell - protects it from damage by free radicals. The quality of the supplement is good, the ingredients are identical to natural ones. Supplement working, the benefit is noticeable from the first application.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I lost weight on glutathione. 1kg a month. My skin is fairer and less fine wrinkles. I take this in the morning on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, with my collagen n Vit C powder mixture, and my prebiotics. I love how this combination works to achieve better skin and good immunity. Not been sick by God’s Grace and Kindness.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This was my first glutathione, so I don't know about other brands... I choose this because of Setria and because of the liposomial formula. I'm not interested in the skin whitening aspect, even if I love snowwhite skin, because I took this for the antioxidant effects, hoping I could see an increasing of energy. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Well, it worked. I took this with milk thistle, vit B, C, C, zinc, selenium, quercetin, a little of NAC.. but pay attention to your diet: if you eat the wrong foods you can't expect you body to detox. I did Autoimmune Protocol and now I'm paleo

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYONE ATM! Glutathione is a substance made from the amino acids glycine, cysteine, and glutamic acid. It is produced by the liver and involved in many body processes. Glutathione is involved in tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and in immune system function. Adding it to your every day lifestyle can really enchance your immunity! Add vitamin C for optimum absorption

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Glutathione is natural and is made by our own bodies from the amino acids cysteine, glutamate, and glycine. However, I've read many of us can still be deficient either from not eating enough of these amino acids or our bodies need more than we're making. Glutathione is an antioxidant that researchers believe helps with immunity, controlling inflammation, and detoxification. I've also read that our bodies can't utilize the form of glutathione that is present in most supplements. Liposomal forms are better for us because they are better able to bond with cell membranes, allowing the glutathione to enter the cell. I often take these on an empty stomach either with a multivitamin or vitamin c. They do not upset my stomach. Since taking these pills I've notice that my skin seems to glow and I have less overall aches and headaches. I will keep buying these!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Prior to this purchase I had been taking reduced glutathione. After some research I found that reduced glutathione is easily destroyed by stomach acids. I wanted a source of glutathione that would be more easily absorbed by the body started taking this liposomal form. My skin has really started to glow and my energy levels have improved. I’ll never waste money on the reduced form again. Liposomal is worth the extra money!