FI

Based on 4,157 Ratings
2,758
Dominicchan
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Perfect small bottle for me to try! I had acne due to prolong use of face mask, which I did not have for my past 30 something years! Now I got a bit of scar/spot. As it seems it helps with scar, I ordered it to try! Like if you find it useful!

76e2e946-5a63-4ab1-977f-fc72b1e84448
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package

55f8bb56-c062-4d1e-a485-faecf2c0c88e
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I am very pleasent with this product. I use it together with my face night cream once a week ant every morning I clean my face with ice cubics. When I made them I put E vitamine in the tea before putting in the fridge. And I use E vitamine when I get some injury. it helps to heal it. If you like my review put like.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is awesome 100%, high quality vitamin e oil. there is no scent. it is thick and clear. I use it directly on my surgical scars, and to add to all my skin care products. It's a small bottle size, but you don't need a lot. Packaged well, no leaking.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Now, this is a larger bottle than what I usually purchase and I use it mainly for my discolored toes. It really helps, and evening out the skin tone. It is also moisturizing and does not clog my pores. The oil is really thick and does not have a scent. I love this oil will continue to purchase this oil.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Very small in size but it’s very thick so a little goes a long way. I bought it for the acne spots on my body . I will come back after a month or some weeks to give an update with pictures. But I definitely feel the difference. My skin feels softer and smoother after I used it (mixed with my body cream) .

7ea86153-089a-466e-96a3-791ee2c8ba7e
b5575d7e-6a7a-49c7-9584-51a73843816f
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,070

Unique quality. The product is super. I love this site, it's easy to shop. Delivery is fast and high quality. Everything comes in high quality packaging.