FI
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Smaller sized!

Smallet size makes it easier to swallow. Like the combi with high Vit D3. The vit D is absorbed well. My mum vit d levels were 19 in 2019, while her recent test in 2022 is 50! Been taking 2 of these and 2 of citracal max, total 1500IU daily. Unlike myself, taking Vit D standalone and levels are still low. Now i wished iherb carries the Australian version of Citracal without Vit D. My mum who is suffering from osteoporosis for many years, finally haf improvement in her bone density after our latest BMD! Results are osteopenia. We have been taking this together with the citracal max, 2 each daily, on top of her Prolia jab. Not sure if it was the jab or combi with these.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

The tablets are smaller than the usual and I have no trouble swallowing them. I try to stay away from dairy so I need to take a calcium supplement as i get older. I'm glad I found these petite tablets. It makes it easier for me to take them everyday when I've usually given up on the usual large tablets that feel like they scratch my throat. And you can take them with or without meals too.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

The main reason I purchased this particular product was the calcium proportion along with the vitamin D. 400 mg calcium is better than 300mg as 1200 mg per day is required at my age since I suffer from osteoporosis. There doesnt appear to be in the market tablets with greater amount of mg of calcium. And the body can only absorb so much at one time without it being wasted. I like that I can take one tablet each: one first thing in morning & 1 in afternoon to get full complement of vitamin D to help absorb the calcium without overdosing vitamin D and causing undue side effects. Rest of calcium through food. Also I like that the calcium is citrate which is better for body to absorb. The cost is pretty competitive for the product offered especially for the benefit provided.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I should have switched to this petite pill a long time ago! very easy to swallow. The content of this calcium seems very absorbable. I might switch all my family member's calcium pills to this petite size because everybody has complained about having a gigantic calcium pill stuck inside his/her throat.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I really like the Citracal brand of calcium and have used various calcium supplements through the years. I also like the petites as some calcium tablets are very large and harder to swallow and these are also coated. I feel I receive the best benefits from this particular brand of calcium especially because they include vitamin D3.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have been taking Calcium Petites, for 2 months and so far seems to be a good calcium supplement. It is easy for me to swallow and does not upset my stomach.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have purchased it a few times. It is easy to swallow. It helps me to meet the daily calcium requirement as I don't drink milk. The taste is not bad and the quality is good.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My GP recommended this product and where to purchase and I trust her judgement. I am very happy so far and I appreciated being able to choose a petite size for a small swallow.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

These calcium tablets are certainly smaller than the ones I used to take, so that is a great improvement, but they are still large. They are much easier to swallow than what I previously used.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The size of the caplets is just nice. Package is also good. No unpleasant after taste. Calcium citrate supplement is more friendly to people over 40.