FI

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This is like heaven compared to the heavily commercialized H**** brand chocolate syrup. It doesn't taste so artificial or excessively sweet and the ingredients used are all diet friendly. We've also added this to the typical keto ice cream recipe to make swirls and they go so well together! Can't believe it's low carb no sugar.

35a1402d-3048-40f8-b3f6-5f99f9e1c79b

I liked this flavor more than the Caramel flavor, the Chocolate flavor is delicious, the texture is slightly thicker than a traditional chocolate syrup, I like that the Syrup has so few ingredients and that they are all natural, I love that it is sweetened with monk fruit, in addition, the packaging is nice.

b40ef1dd-a750-4496-96fd-a3dd7c02146d
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This chocolate syrup for me taste really good! Since I’m on keto , this is really a blessing for me. It does taste kinda like those cheap chocolate syrup from childhood :) but for me it’s nice taste. Texture is reaaally thick!! I’m using it on my fresh strawberry’s and plus some heavy whipping cream and on top this syrup it’s yummy!! Also using it for drinks and keto ice cream . The only minus it’s packaging, hole is too big so it comes a lot syrup at once and it makes it a bit messy. But I ordered it already again and would recommend

877ceed3-4c84-4449-8a56-bd9c122ccb2e
74eafe16-e06c-4ee0-a774-dc26d8d4d4b4
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Miracle sauce! There’s two main thing you want from a chocolate sauce and that is 1) texture, and 2) taste. The texture is perfect. The sweet fibers give the creamy texture you want for your sundae. The taste is as good as most others. I guess there’s a final third thing you would want but never knew you wanted, a healthy choice! And the best thing, it’s no added sugar substitutes, it’s the healthy fibers (dextrin) that gives the sweetness. Dextrin lowers a meals glycemic index as it acts as a fiber. So it makes the other parts of your meal healthier too. The only negative I could think of is the price. But I will buy again, perhaps not as often as I want to.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Not like Nutella but more like the syrup for ice cream. It has a thick consistency and no weird aftertaste. It's not as sweet as artificial sweeteners because it is sweetened by monkfruit. I like the fact that it has a lot of fiber too. Keep in mind it is not a low calorie food but it has no sugars.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Can't believe it's low carb no sugar. Taste good no artificial. My son enjoys this with his keto pancake or drizzle over his gluten free breads. Don't keep in the fridge, unlike other syrups it is not watery and very thick so it was even not easy to get out of the bottle. want to purchase it again but its not available for quite long time already.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Life saver! Haha exagerated but it is good enough for a wonderful KETO treat. The chocolate taste is mild and consistency wise is very slightly runnier than the hersheys type. I enjoy this over my unsweetened peanut butter with KETO breads or drizzle over brownies with some chopped nuts. Keep me happy and convenient having in this squeezey type bottle, i store outside as we go through a bottle maybe in 2 weeks in our family. But would suggest you store in the fridge if you cant finish in 3 weeks or more. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Number 1 no soy no sugar chocolate topper for me! This is a staple in my pantry now, being able to have it as frequently as I want. Use it all the time. The texture is think but taste is fantastic. A great addition to ice cream, brownies, hot chocolate or anything. I love a product that has quality ingredients.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This doesn’t taste like anything that’s sugar free it tasted way better than I expected I was amazed. And the texture is thick enough so you only need a small amount to use and it tastes absolutely great!! N aftertaste whatsoever. Wonderful addition to berries or pancakes for a keto dessert