FI

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Good quality and very confidential ingredients,the taste is just what I was expecting the size is good compared with the price it’s good for my diet as it is sugar free good packaged I am using it now for mor than 10 days and I am ordering mor for sure

a44b4d9a-9450-405a-bd47-1c97d6c55fab
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Taste really really good.. 😂 no need to go to a coffee shop! And I love the packaging and the size! does not make a mess when poured. and the ingredient used is monkfruit, one of my favorite sweeteners, love the quality of this product. And good for low carb diet! Keto friendly

a2d204e2-b292-4b99-bc01-68e758c9be27
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

We enjoy this syrup with pancakes and waffles, over ice creams and brownies. It pours slightly watery but flavour wise is fragrant with slight toasty buttery taste. I did not detect any after taste. Packaging is plastic bottle with pouring spout that streams the syrup. Please click on like if this review helped!

I really wanted to try this Syrup, I only thought of using it for coffee, but seeing its texture and flavor I prefer to use it on pancakes, French toast, oatmeal or yogurt, at first glance, it looks like agave or maple syrup, the flavor it is similar to agave syrup but with a subtle caramel flavor, the consistency is a little thicker, after opening it should be used within the next 3 months. I loved the quality of ingredients, they are few, they are natural and I loved that it was sweetened with monk fruit, it doesn't taste so much like caramel to me, I mean yes, but very slightly. I don't know if I will buy it again.

354febc0-4bc1-47a1-a104-439c6d5bc2e5
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great taste, quality is very good. Love the ingredients, as there is no sugar, but is thick as honey. I use it over pancakes and in my blended coffee. Size is very good and the package was sealed. As I am on a keto diet, I think is keto friendly

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

We use this for so much. It goes quickly in our home. We make keto “hot cereal” using flax, hemp seeds, and chia seeds, salt, almond milk, coconut oil, and optional sweetener. Then heat it all up on low heat. Once it’s warm and thick, we put it in serving bowl and top with butter and then drizzle the ChocZero Caramel on top. It’s soooo good!!! It’s also yummy in coffee. We make a good “ Caramel macchiato” with it by also adding some heavy cream. Sometimes if I want t sweet quick drink, I add some syrup and cinnamon to a little almond milk. It’s tastes like horchata drink, if you’ve ever had that. It’s so yummy!

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I like that there are no sugar alcohols so it doesn't have a strong taste. It's sweet and I get everything I want from a traditional syrup in this without all the added sugar. Thick consistency. Good syrup. We’ve been buying this online for years. SO GLAD it’s here!! They have great products and awesome sugar-free chocolates. Someone in the family isn’t allowed sugar, and I’ve made everything from candied pecans to granola bars and ice creams with their products.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this stuff…my dad loves it too, and wanted to buy it by the caseload when he had to go sugar free. The only roadblock is the price…worth it if you use sparingly, but if you drown your pancakes, it won’t go as far as I’d hoped.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love ChocZero Carmel Syrup. It is sugar free, yet it tastes very sweet. I put in on yogurt, pancakes, waffles. peanut butter and more. I use this instead of honey. This is perfect for someone who wants to cut out the sugar and the calories and still enjoy a great taste.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I love this product so much and use it all the time. The taste is fantastic with having no soy and no sugar. Packaging is great with easy poor teardrop spout, also making it easy to do serving sizes. Easy to add to anything especially recipes. Good quality ingredients. This will be a staple in my pantry from now on.