FI

Based on 1,333 Ratings
1,052
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Delicious dark Chocolate! 🍫🍫

My order just came and this chocolate is wonderful. Very smooth and creamy. Just the right amount of bitterness. I've also tried their 65% in the past and it too was delicious. If you like dark chocolate, buy some, you won't be sorry and the price is excellent.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

superrrr tasty yung taste and cute size the quality and ingredient was so nice the use of package very elegant. No compatible taste to other candy/chocolate because its sweet/ness and smell, composition was so unique. Pwedeng pwede sa nga nag diet eat. Thanks! More blessings po iherb thanks!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

It isn’t so sweet as other 70% I have tried, which is at least good since I don’t want to have too much sugar these days. It’s nice and rich. So it’s good for really strong dark chocolate lovers. It’s more cube in shape and a bit softer than other chocolate bars, which makes it taste or feel more creamy, which I still want my dark chocolate to taste like. I even would have almonds with a piece and they went well together.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Really a nice after dinner treat for me and a way to conquer the sweet tooth. When I pair this with a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon, the complexity of this chocolate comes out. I love it. I eat a little piece of this chocolate every night as part of an eating plan I have started. I have lost 10 lbs. but I get to eat this chocolate every day. This is the best little dessert I have ever had!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The taste of this chocolate is very rich and just slightly sweetened. It has the balance of the cocoa and sugar. The squares are of the perfect size and i could control the portion nicely. The chocolate bar arrived without any damage and didn't melt. Overall a pleasant experience in purchasing this chocolate bar.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I mix this with the milk chocolate bars to make a nice chocolate cake. And while I'm at it, some of them naturally make their way to my mouth.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I like it Its really useful and easy to use and it is very useful for me quality work fine ingredients are good size are nice dosage is great benefits for users taste nice

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I have eaten Chocoloves for a long time and love the flavor . For health reasons I am eating the higher percentage . I use to eat the lower percentage with all the goodies inside that were delicious . I do find the 70% and higher just as good.