FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Чудово!

ChildLife Prenatal DHA provides the nutrients that are needed for you and your developing baby. Studies show that DHA supports a developing brain, eyes and nervous system, even before birth.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Super fast delivery from iHerb to my country! Ok, the product is sealed and match the description. Taste is fine, no weird smell. I chose this product because of the amount DHA and EPA stated on the ingredients. Size of capsule also fine. Cannot tell the benefit yet, this is my first bottle of CL Prenatal DHA...

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

good quality, legit, original, fast delivery and properly packed will surely order again

Posted on May 2, 2022

The best product ever. I take them in firs pregnancy, and i will take them in the second.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Quality is superb! Great product!!! Will use it na :)

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It was one of my favourite supplement during pregnancy.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Good!will buy it again!!!

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

By far the best prenatal omega I found with great DHA and EPA ratio. I do not have sensitive stomach and I don't mind the taste (to me actually does not have taste at all).

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Wish I found the item earlier as the price is affordable and if you want a halal alternative this helps

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

My wifey has no negative comment about this product. She already ompleted the supplement. Thank you for advertising this product. Worth the price.