FI

4.8
Based on 4,045 Ratings
3,508
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I’m a breastfeeding mom and I’ve been using this for a longest time with my baby. It gives him stronger resistance as time passes by. Quality is superb and I love that it’s ingredients are all natural. I like that it’s cheaper here than in other stores here in our country. Thank you iherb!!!

62e78095-308f-48fa-99f8-8ae0e4173989
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 24, 2023
1,598

I would like to leave feedback with doses for children, in my environment, mothers often do not observe the dosage, and this is very important! Since February 2018, the World Health Organization ( WHO ) has established new preventive doses of vitamin D for children: ⠀ - from 0 to 1 year ▶ Ľ 1000 ME - from 1 year to 3 years ▶ Ľ 1500 ME - from 3 to 18 years old ▶ Ľ 1000 ME ⠀ Since birth, pediatricians recommend giving vitamin D3 to all children. If it is lacking, calcium metabolism is impaired and the development of the body is slowed down, bone tissue is deformed, teething is impaired. If the review is useful to you, put « yes » ⁇

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Great quality with good ingredients. I like the fact that these drops are organic.The taste is ok. Good size and packaging. I use it for my baby and I would recommend this supplement.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I use drops for my daughter, she is 2 years old and has poor immunity. The drops contain natural berries and vitamins. It helps well, great efficiency and low price.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Fast and timely package delivery from USA to PHL! Quality is great and have been useful to my baby's benefit at a young age as supplement

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,070

I'm not getting the supposed vitamins that coming from the sun because of my very busy schedule, fortunately This supplement has this which obviously support my healthy Immune system and bone's strong mobility, Thanks to this Vitamin D containing supplement!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Vitamin D is essential for baby's. I have used other vitamins from this brand. I love that they have so many liquid options that you can add to the bottle. An easy way to give your child the necessary vitamins without a fuss.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It's a good product! I take this daily and I can see the effect of this product! iHerb does a tremendous job in delivering the item promptly!

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
5,162

Classy product. Easy to order, fast shipping. You don't have to wait long. There are promotions and discounts. Bribes.