FI

36,994
3,571
1,270
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is my 1 time of this brand kn echinacea liquid. I found vitamins in i-herb. I used to take Blackmore Echinacea. I bought 3 bottles of 3 brands echinacea at the same time. It comes in liquid form easy to take. Smell is not strong. Taste is ok, a bit sweet but i prefer to be more tasty. This brand is Orange favor but i do not feel any orange Claim to be Organic.

e25dd80a-3506-4618-8ee4-170446ca0e36
54d15b7c-6b0c-4b84-bc12-cbfb23c44fdf
342dea46-17c4-4c5d-92a9-d9b489082ad4
2,168

I have been using this vitamin for a year now, and I don't know what I would do without it. I have to say that this is the best supplement that I've ever used. This is a product that can improve my quality of life and make me feel better. From the way it makes me feel, it has done exactly what it claims to do. This

4,501

I usually am not a huge fan of taking supplements, but this vitamin has been a game changer. It boosts my mood, gives me tons of energy, and really feels like it's helping my immune system. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an excellent supplement to improve their quality of life or be healthy.

3,243

I have been taking this vitamin for a month now and I can't believe how much it has helped me. I feel like I am getting more energy, my skin is looking better, and my mood has improved. It's a good supplement that can provide noticeable improvements in your health.

2,431

I tried this product and I really liked it. I noticed that the vitamin helped my immune system, which is obviously important for people like me who have a lot of health issues...I've been trying to improve my well-being and mood which are not just for my good but for others too, so I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking

3,780

I've been taking this particular vitamin for a few weeks now, and am very impressed with the results. It's given me more energy than I usually experience, especially in the morning. I've also seen noticeable improvements in my overall health and mood. I'm glad that I found this company!

1,173

I like that this vitamin is not sold in stores and can only be obtained with a prescription. I have really enjoyed the benefits of taking this supplement and have noticed improvements in my well-being, immunity, mood and energy levels. I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for an alternative to store-bought pills.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

I have been taking this vitamin for about a month and it definitely makes a difference. Within that short time my immune system has improved, which you can see by how often I get congested with colds and the strength of my mood. I noticed an increase in my productivity too, since now I can focus better throughout the day.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
5,231

I've always been a fan of health supplements, but things have changed in the last few years. Nowadays, there's not just one vitamin for your stomach. There are a lot of quality brands that offer vitamins that can improve your health, immunity, and quality of life. I was suffering from some symptoms related to my allergy lately and after trying this supplement for the first

Posted on Jul 31, 2022