FI
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

surprisedly taste okay,not too weird :D quality was great and price was very reasonable. i usually mix this in my diet such as use it instead of grain pasta. it has lower calorie and so much protein than grain one . also has many benefit like improvement gut health and blood sugar i think ?

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Good alternative for gluten pasta. I love it because it doesn't glue together even when overcooked. However, it tastes bitter, probably because of the greens. It's fine after I add more sauce and seasoning.

2769df5f-0ddd-4f9b-8a7b-6845835e1adc
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It's packed with protein so its great! Though, I did overcooked it a bit due to not knowing how to follow directions. Overall great with pasta and chicken!

Posted on May 6, 2022

the quality was great and taste was also good. However the price was high and the fact that the boxes are not full but half way is not something I appreciate.

Posted on May 15, 2022

It’s high protein and it’s green. It adds different flavor to regular white pasta. One box makes 4 good portions. I cook as needed as I like fresh from the stove while it’s still aldente.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I really wanted to love this product as it’s an easy and sure way to get greens into fussy kids but unfortunately they absolutely hated the taste - perhaps because they’re used to penne tasting a certain way. Otherwise, the quality and packaging was great.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very good pasta. Perfect size for any age. Good package, quality and ingredients for diet. I am really recommend it for use. Very taste

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

The ingredients are great and it taste so good my baby loves it . The size is great as well

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
3,398

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.