FI

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great gentle cleanser, I used it daily (oily-combo skin) it's soft as you can see below and does not foam too much. Leaves my skin clean but not stripped of everything which I love (does not leave me dry). Already went through 2 and definitely would keep repurchasing, great cleanser with reasonable price. thumbs up if this helped.

3137b3bc-52b4-452f-a19e-905c0efa3715
a94311f4-00e8-4161-a2f3-b1fe3c9143be
a610d826-4ecc-4a47-b64e-dcd7422f6ff6
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have acne and i have milia under my eyes And i have dry sensitive skin This product is a hero really i ordered it once and ordering it again. I use it everyday and it gave my skin a very very soft feeling and texture. If u have skin problems and looking for a good product that effects ur skin positively. My skind is sensitive and almost nothing works for but this does!

fe231f4f-836e-41d3-aec9-748e3c15a11c
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I see a lot of mixed reviews about how great this product is, or how it used to be great and now the product feels different, or how it's terrible and people don't understand the great reviews. It is easy to miss that there are TWO formulas of cetaphil face wash. There is a daily facial cleanser and a gentle facial cleanser. There is no distinction in the packaging except the one word - daily or gentle. I have accidentally purchased the gentle cleanser so many times because it's the one usually on amazon and I miss the slight difference in the labeling. The daily cleanser is fantastic. It removes all your make up and leaves your skin feeling fresh, not overly dry. The gentle cleanser barely removes anything and feels like a slimy film. If you find that you are having a bad experience with your cetaphil, check which kind you purchased. I usually have to get the daily cleanser at my local drug store since it's rarely on amazon. But it's worth it. Try it and you'll see the difference.

69d9267b-231b-4c41-9650-dc9eeeffa0d4
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Gentle, no fragrance added. Doesn’t dry the skin. I usually use this in the morning, so any products I use afterwards lay over really well. Might be great for sensitive skin as well (or after sunburn, retinol burn etc. when skin is more irritated). Might not be enough to use a a first cleanser though (definitely would recommend double cleanse if there is makeup you need to remove).

6037d7eb-e3c6-4cde-a4b0-d4da826824a3
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I was surprised that the product is odorless. It feels good on the skin and makes my face clean of pores. I feel smooth on my face like wearing a scrub. It's size is not that big, I wished if it was more. I highly recommend it to those who have sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser cleanses without irritation to leave your skin soft and smooth. This mild, soap-free formula removes dirt, makeup, and impurities and also helps retain skin’s moisture It is a water-based and non-comedogenic (does not block pores) formulation. Thoroughly and gently massage the cleanser over your face, then rinse off or wipe off with a cotton pad or soft tissue for gentle yet effective cleansing. Maintains Skin pH balance Non-Comodogenic – doesn’t clog pores Soap-free, non-irritating formula Dermatologically tested Ingredients Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very gentle that even use on my baby’s sensitive face and body. Safe for daily use and won’t make the skin dry like other daily facial wash but you’ll feel that it makes your skin hydrated and if you have flared skin it’s best to use than other products that are way more expensive.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Really good quality for the price I paid. Since its very gentle my daughter of 11 years old and has sensitive skin uses it too. It can benefit any age group with sensitivity to strong facial soap. It has no bad smell it leaves the skin moisturized and not dry. I’m very satisfied with Size and packaging too, this product lasts a while before I need to purchase another one.