FI

4.6
Based on 3,321 Ratings
2,400
Posted on May 4, 2022

this cleanser has the same texture as shaving foam, the package can last for long time, very moisturized formula, doesn't dry the skin, also great for sensitive skin. this is super gentle cleanser, so if you wear a lot of makeup, or waterproof mascara, it is better to wipe it with something stronger before .

ffa3f65f-f0e5-440c-ad95-698e1585e015

I liked it after the first use because it is extremely gentle on the skin, it does not create the feeling of tight or dehydrated skin, and this is due to the fact that it does not contain perfume. It does not irritate the skin, but still effectively cleanses the skin. I used it after cleansing and I can confirm that although it is very gentle, it manages to remove makeup residue. It can be used successfully even by people with sensitive or dry skin.

23580582-e699-4f60-bccc-d9eb00fa2d28
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,379

This cleanser has the same texture as shaving foam, the package can last for long time, very moisturized formula, doesn't dry the skin, also great for sensitive skin. this is super gentle cleanser, so if you wear a lot of makeup, or waterproof mascara, it is better to wipe it with something stronger before .

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

• foamy cleanser perfect for Sensitive skin • i use it twice a day and my skin is on the best stage ever • doesn't leave ur skin feeling super tight, it's not drying, it's a really good cleanser to use while on acne treatment's cause they already dry out ur skin, and u wouldn't wanna over-dry it • it's a good size, will last a looong time

63d8dc6c-1969-48e4-acf9-60309ca6b49c
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My experience with cetaphil has always been so splendid. I am truly truly grateful to have this in my skincare regime. This is my 3rd time purchasing this bottle. It is so gentle on your skin. The packaging is perfect. Quality and quantity at this price is perfect. Been using this product for quite a while now.

89e42db6-4da2-47c5-9c75-896df5901384
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Cetaphil is like no other! This is a safe ans gentle wash for every skin type. However, if you need a more problem focused skin wash, this may not be for you. I use this alternately with salicylic acid wash, this is a more gentle wash to be used in the morning. My husband loves it as well. It helps him avoid the chronic skin irritation on his cheeks. I hope to buy this again on discount. Otherwise, iherb offers a really good price on Cetaphil products.

417a61ec-7661-4115-a5f3-2e7c8e3bbc8f
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

No flavor or scent. I use it in combination with a more powerful aha soap since I am over 30, my concern Is over washing my face would cause irritation and dryness. This product is very gentle everyday wash. I don’t experience any tightness or redness. I use it every morning and use aha soap at night for a deeper cleansing. Just what I need and happy with it!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I will definitely recommend this cleanser because I grave a dry skin and usually cleanser make my skin dry. This product is quite rich in term of moisture and it really clean my face after removing make up. I like to wash my face and feel so moisture and soft! It is pretty gentle with my face skin and the scent is quite soft.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. So light and smooth! I bought so many bottles of this and recommended this to people I know. Helps a lot with evening out skin texture. I suffer sometimes with bumpy skin and seasonal breakout especially when the weather is transitioning from hot to cold. Perfect for Acne-prone and sensitive skin like mine. No scent or anything. It is gentle and moisturizing. Thank you so much! Real skin saver!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Not irritating or over-drying my skin especially during the dry season. I love that it has no scent and the bubble foam makes it very easy to apply. Already bought my second bottle. But I do not recommend if you like a cleanser that gives you a "super clean" effect as this cleanser leaves your skin feeling moisturized but not deep cleansed. I only use it in the morning when my face is relatively clean and less oily. After a day of work, I will use a "stronger cleanser" instead.