FI

Based on 1,765 Ratings
1,255
SlimB
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I mix the wheatgrass powder with frozen fruits and spinach/kale for a delicious smoothie. The ingredients state “organic wheatgrass powder” so no additional ingredients. The quality is amazing! It blends well and the package is resealable. The taste isn’t really noticeable if added to a smoothie. One of the benefits of wheatgrass it’s help with digestion. I will purchase this product again.

33b55759-ab2b-4cbb-a7ed-7393cabe4021
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It is a great source of vitamins and minerals! Easy to use, just add everywhere you like! Wheatgrass powder has a mild grassy flavor with a hint of sweetness that works well with juice, smoothies or water. Mix a teaspoon of organic wheatgrass powder into your drinks or sprinkle it on foods. The daily recommendation is 1-3 servings.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I almost returned it when I saw how small the package was but after reading the serving size I realized why - you use less of this product - I like it there is less of an aftertaste so I will be purchasing this again in the future - during this pandemic I need all the vitamins I can get

Posted on May 23, 2022

The reviews on how this is just super gritty are true but.....worth the quality. I love to mix this with my flavored sparkling water and you can't even taste it. I noticed an improvement in my overall energy while taking this. I don't drink it down to the very last drop to avoid all the grit. simply mix multiple times if your sipping it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

So, why should everyone drink wheatgrass juice? In essence, the same life force in nature that explodes into groceries every spring can be transferred into the human body via the consumption of wheatgrass juice. The body can then use this super-nutritious, vital energy to heal and repair itself as needed. I recommend the product!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

for now, I can't say about the quality of this product since this is the first time trying it. however, it does taste greens. I just don't like the feels of kinda sandy feeling in my tongue . It is a lot better if you mix this with other fresh fruit drinks

5da04d6a-ea36-45b1-a7a5-3b2af51c017d
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

quality I really like it and ingredient is simple and good and it is good for my age I'm 28 it is superfood packege is good it has benefits I use this in my detox juice it has antioxidant good for health it has lite grass taste I like it dont over use this and

497b36c8-d152-4798-a06d-358c8c28454a
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The product is fine. I”ve used this before but do not think if it”s got something like sandy structure in the mouth when drinking it only with water. I try to chew the powder and can feel something like small sand very clearly. Really do not know why. Mixing with smoothies is okay. Thanks anyway.

92309a4d-4d02-46f9-8346-c2f188bac0d7
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

My go to wheat grass has always been Starwest Botanicals organic because of the price but it's region of manufacture was China and for a while I could not get it because of Covid. I tried this and was super impressed with taste. It is better, in my opinion, that Starwest, and I will definitely buy it again.