FI

1,339
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Hormonal balance, stress, acne

Maca as an another herb from plant medicine is also adaptogen that’s mean will adapt to needs of our bodies. There is more kinds of maca and everyone has little different benefits. Me personally I am looking for regulation of hormones, helping with balancing estroge for energy levels, regulation of blood pressure. When taking regularly it helped with menstruation cramps, and acne

dc95336e-1f1f-46ad-b302-da8cbf502043
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I am happy with the very fast shipping with asyad express with great package I recieved the product less than 15days. i am getting stress of my irregular period and difficulties on getting pregnant, I've read maca and inositol have benefit that might help, so i try this bcoz of the ingredients and quality and affordability. I take 1 inositol in the evening then when I woke up I took 2 maca, easy to swallow size, no taste at all. in the afternoon I already felt cramps like my period is coming, then in the next day my period come. I don't know if it just a coincidence, but I think it's effective. I hope I can get pregnant with this set. 🙏😊 thank you.

768d2059-3984-4303-ab03-b5ace992b040
Posted on May 12, 2022

One pill empty stomach in the morning will or after breakfast. Macca is really effective to body..... it improves many functions in body. Since I am using this Product I feel harmons are being balanced and improving. I would recommend to all male female specially 18 + all males or females.

b46c29f0-0d3b-416a-87f6-efc1ee169f21

the main ingredient Maca I started using about an year ago. but I tried this capsule now . it's easier to take rather than the powder. I take the pill along with my morning breakfast.the size is easy to swallow. maca is an adaptogen . I was using it for hormone balance. after the use about for 7 months .. I had gotten pregnant.while being pregnant I had discontinued. now I have started using the pill for energy. it has helped me with my mood.i find my self less anxious. and stressed. I feel energetic thru out the day.

e701cdda-029e-4549-bce2-83c05714dd25
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,981

Posted on May 28, 2022
3,066

I take this vitamin daily and it's amazing! I can tell the difference in my life. I've been taking it for a while and have noticed so many improvements in my health. Some of them are more obvious than others, but I know that they've all been worth it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

After gone through a chemoterapy for a cancer and healed from it, my wife and me wanted to have a baby. For the Science it was unlikely to happen. I started to take this supplement and my wife got pregnant 3 months later. We Now have a beautiful baby girl. I’m sure Maca helped with it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so much IHerb The products are amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️🎁🎁🎁🎁🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

fc731426-9557-449d-abb8-7d8621e53e01
7da7def6-8325-47c2-9694-7ae64acb63d8
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Quality is Excellent. Just received will start to use soon, Package packed professionally,protein👍,size is fine , ingredient similar to excellent what explained, acceptable taste,useful for muscle and training and full energy natural composition , Benefits are not mentioned for diet as site explained. Thanks iHerp,will feedback after testing how it’s affect.

cc9ee752-3504-4365-8075-9907359a1797
Posted on May 2, 2022

I've been feeling a kind of a desiquilibrium lately, and when i started taking Maca, i noticed how cheerful i've become. the quality of the product is great, the package is acceptable it gives me so much energy and I'm getting better and better. I recommend it to you 😁

85c8d5b8-9060-4978-b23a-0b2ec8afcdcf