FI
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
For Tri Cell cholesterol

This is the first time I order this product. I doctor recommended it as a have high level in Tri cell cholesterol . He recommended also to take it with Omega3. It is made of safe natural ingredients which suits most ages but better ask your doctor. The bottle size has 90 capsules which is enough for 3 months of use. One Tab daily. This products company I always find it great quality with reasonable price. I'm completely satisfied with this product and it's recommended. I made a second purchase because it really helped me.

dcf31d83-9229-4bce-a7a8-51e5ed50ac6a

This product has made my life a little easier as it combines 2 products that I had been taking separately. Nutritionist suggested taking this on a empty stomach. So I take this in the AM before breakfast. I have been taking Benfotiamine for my skin and after using this for 3 months my skin is clearer and bright. The ALA I take for foot and leg cramps. It has made a huge difference for me and I can’t be without it. To be able to take this as 1 tab instead of 2 tabs is perfect!! .

Mahbouba
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Very good size i can take it with me anywhere better than taking capsules out every time. This is the first time I’m using ALA with the ingredient benfotiamine tbh still nothing different from normal ALA but it still works for me ! Good quality as always from California gold nutrition!

4c4fccf3-cf75-46ef-a0cf-dab9bc4e98e7
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,743

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I was informed that my blood sugar levels were a bit elevated (pre-diabetes) so after researching various remedies, I decided to try this product. Based on my most recent eye exam, this is working to reduce my blood sugar levels (my eyesight actually got better!). I'm looking forward to seeing what my next blood work looks like.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Thiamine deficiency can show up with an altitude of different symptoms from being tired/no energy, to insulin’s resistance, depressed mood and high blood pressure… etc. From what I’ve read about B1 deficiency, it can be escalated by tannins in black tea, carbohydrates consumption, physical exercise, psycho emotional stress, alcohol consumption, some medications…, etc. I am taking 2 pills twice per day; my sleep is deeper, I have better mood and more energy during the day. I am on Keto with IF, no alcohol. Will continue benfothiamine for another 2-3 weeks and after that will only use nutritional yeast and garlic as a supplement for the B1. Garlic has Allithiamine (highly bioavailable form of B1).

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Easy to take. Benfotiamine is beneficial to blood sugar level. I take this supplement with food. Benfotiamine is actually Vitamin B1 but it absorbs better than natural B1. It's nice to get both Benfotiamine and Alpha Lipoic Acid in one capsule. I was going to purchase ALA when I found this combination supplement. I don't suffer from diabetes but my sugar level seems to rise when I'm aging. I think Benfotiamine is now especially good for me.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
1,397

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Worth to buy it because it help me to heal from antibiotics poisoning. I am a floxie and Never trust a doctor again who sell pills for their incomes! Iherb and this is one of the product which helping me for the recovering.

e3f99839-bad8-4296-8122-074fd7898eb5
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Somebody introduced to me that this health supplement is Super Good for health. Hope the price of this product can be cheaper so that I can buy more.

c61d82f5-7493-4906-aad0-427e0401dab1