FI
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I'm in love! I'm never gonna use any other texture spray. It lifted my hair big time, I got beach waves and amazing hold. it's drying hair out a bit but in the context of the results it's a tiny minus. The scent is very weak, I personally prefer stronger smells. I use it on wet hair before using a hairdryer and then again on dry hair to give it a final lift.

e4b2ae53-e31e-4115-9311-d49c4d5ba871
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on May 1, 2022

The scent was amazing! It also worked amazingly on my hair and helped it stay in place! I found this product on TikTok and if you are like me, then you would be a bit unsure on weather to buy this or not. But personally, I think you should as it works great!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Leaves hair soft, not sticky or dry. Scent is good. You get a good amount for the price. I used it after washing my hair and again once it was dry, worked out well

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The spray has a terrific scent and it is texturizing as salt would do with your hair after a swim but without drying them out

Posted on May 3, 2022

The spray giving very good volume! But I would recommend to use it after leave-in conditioner, since it drying hair a lot (especially if you have colored hair). The smell is too strong for me, but not critical

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I LOVE this spray! It instantaneously gives my hair so much volume and wave. I love love love it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Really good Really good Really good Really good Really good

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
9,532

Good product quality , size and price