FI
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I always find a product that will suit my dog and this is the best actives I could find and this is my 2nd purchase and I will purchase more !! I love that it has no scent and so easy to use the quality is superb the size is small for travelling and suits her age , the package arrive safely and will surely benefit her sensitive skin composition

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Good lightweight gel-like texture. No distinct scent. I like this brand because it doesn’t contain chemicals. I did it on my dogs nose and paws. Doesn’t leave oily marks 👌

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Very soft, not heavy at all high moisture. Good quality, the ingredients not dangerous for my lovely pet, i used it on his pow after walk. The size is perfect i recommended.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

My puppy likes this cream. He lays down and lifts his paws to have them massaged. The cream smells nice, it is not too greasy and the pup doesn't lick it off. The paw pads seem softer the next day.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It seems of good quality, the size is good so it should last for along time. I use it for my dog paws because it was so dry although I don’t use very frequently but it’s working. Bought it after a recommendation of a friend.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great product and good quality. Scent is mild, works well for sensitive skin. Packaging is easy to use and moisturised my dog’s skin. Suitable for dogs of all ages. Recommended for dry and sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Good quality, reasonable price and size, package is good, good for pets, benefits to my dogs, use it frequently especially in winter, will recommend to others

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great product and good quality. Packaging is easy to use. Suitable for dogs of all ages. Recommended for dry and sensitive skin.

bb4e28f7-41de-48f6-bf28-49a988d46c33
77f68a7c-1561-48ed-9caa-f71ecaed7fca
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Applies to my dog's nose and paw weekly to prevent dryness. Non sticky and feel that my dog like it very much. I think it bring calmness to my dog too.