FI

4.7
Based on 1,776 Ratings
1,435
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Excellent product with clean ingredients. Good quality of soy seasoning. I’m asian, I love soy seasoning this is perfect. I used it almost everyday to my dishes. Taste is better than regular soy sauce.Good size and packaging. Perfect for sea food sauce. Highly recommended this product. Non GMO product. Best alternative for soy sauce.

7edfc7cd-7c1b-47d1-8d1f-d93cc7302ae6
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,972

I use this product on multiple foods. Fish, red meat, eggs, and as an ingredient in dressings. Has a great taste and adds a lot of flavour. The packaging is great, I haven't had any leaks when traveling with it. This is a high quality product and perfect on a keto diet

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have been using it for my stir-frys for years because my family loves the excellent unami flavour it bestow on my dishes! A few splashes goes a ling way! Superb liquid aminos made of soy protein with no artificial preservatives, wit no sources of saturated fat and transfat! It's gluten-free too! Awesome!

84e3484c-039f-43db-bfcc-3f8c6eba7b7b
45229513-a10a-4c29-9c19-e91cef6b4838
40950bce-a2e5-4e1d-8108-40256e37767e
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I like the taste of amino acids and I like this Bragg's brand. It's like another flavor of soy sauce to me. It is very salty so bare that in mind if you can't handle it. Never use too much on any on item. Otherwise, great buy and I recommend.

2c44d7c7-d4e4-455c-bee4-79d8c9352410
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

A great soy sauce replacement, though the taste is not as piquant as soy sauce. If you are avoiding soy, maybe try coconut aminos, etc. We use it as soy sauce replacement to cut on the sodium for health reasons. The ingredients seem to be very simple, but it is not clear how they are processed.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Like the glass container and it came securely packaged. It’s large size, 473ml, makes it value for money and a good alternative to regular soy sauce with similar taste to low sodium soy sauce; ingredients are the same but minus the gluten! It is great to use in any dishes one would use regular soy sauce in. This is a high quality product.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Updated: this is my second and I’m buying the third and fourth just now. That’s how good it is :) I love Bragg gluten-free soya sauce. I’m not gluten free but I just love the taste of this soya sauce. I’m a homecook chef and has clients who are gluten sensitivities so I use this one a lot in my cooking. Great taste, good price, go well with any stir fried vegetables. In general, it is an excellent alternative soya sauce. I can’t live without out it. Trust me you can try it now. It’s also a non GMO product which I prefer to buy.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Great product for so many uses. Main base for marinades as well as salad dressings. Perfect soy to add to raw fish. The only negative is that I can’t order more of the product at one time. If I could order the larger bottles then I wouldn’t have to order as often.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I use this tasty high quality sauce for stir fries and the taste is always good. The all natural ingredients especially the soy , is so healthy for my family’s diet. The size of the bottle is good to last a long time in the fridge. And this product is amazingly versatile